Sign in to follow this  
navychief

A Navy Joke.....

Sometime I should tell you guys about some of the crazy s**t that goes on here at El Cid.

You have no women!.... I dont want to know what goes on in the Cid.... my fragile heterosexual mind may not be able to handle it :P

just jestin ya Dirickson.... keep yer arse clear of sausage.... who knows what kind of sick hazing they may have in mind for you :unsure:

Guest Schizo

Ok here's a joke, and don't get mad it's just a joke and I'm sober! :P

And that's what this thread is all about is jokes!

Hey Snap,

I'll make a deal with ya, If you don't get drunk and go into a supermarket's meat department I won't! :D Sausage is bad for your cholesterol! B)

Hazing sucks,

The only thing they use to do when I was in the Nav is a mail buoy watch or send you from shop to shop looking for the canopy buffer, unless you crossed the equator. But still that was innocent fun and really didn't involve anything illegal.

And there were no girls on the ship?

I know there was a football hazing incident but I can't remember where it happened but it doesn't matter. Was It El Cid? Inapropriately sodomizing someone against their will in a hazing incident forcefully is wrong and I hope they hang.

There's an old saying "what goes around comes around" and the older you get the more you see that it happens. I guess going to jail would set things "straight". :D The 3 perpertrators would get what they deserved for the sodomized hazing and I personally disagree with their behavior.

Girls are everywhere, even on Aircraft Carriers.

Schizo

mmmm Navy chics. kinda like a moped- Fun to ride until your friends see ya.lol

(yeah yeah its a fat chic joke, but it applies here to trust me.lol)

God I hope the sodomy thing wasnt at the Cid, I was just makin a joke with no truthful content.... if it is true.... dont try out for football :huh: Dirickson.

Old Navy Chief and Parrot

The old Navy Chief finally retired and got that chicken ranch he always wanted. He took with him his life-long pet parrot.

First morning at 0430, the parrot squawked loudly and said, "Reveille, Reveille. Up all hands. Heave out and trice up. The smoking lamp is lighted, now Reveille"

The old chief told the parrot, "We are no longer in the Navy. Go back to sleep."

The next morning, the parrot did the same thing. Chief told the parrot, "If you keep this up, I'll put your ass out in the chicken pen".

Again the parrot did it, and true to his word, the Chief put the parrot in the chicken pen.

About 0630 the morning after that, the Chief was awakened by one heck of a ruckus in the chicken pen. He went out to see what was the matter. The parrot had about 40 white chickens at attention in formation, and on the ground lay 3 bruised and beaten brown chickens. The parrot was saying, "By God, when I say fall out in dress whites, I don't mean Khakis!"

Hehehehe....

Navychief

Guest MrMudd

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B)

Dude, when I said sick stuff I wasn't talking about gay s**t. That definately DOES NOT happen here. Like the guys says in Office Space, "No, I think a man'd get his ass kicked if he said something like that."

Hey Seawolf and Schizo,

Remember the phrase, "I joined the Navy to ride the WAVES?"

hehehehe......Navychief

One sure-fire way to get a WAVE VERY upset......

I remember making surfing trips to Orlando from Mayport, you know, to ride the WAVES.

Chief, do you realise that what we got away with in the "good old days" would get you kicked out or thrown in the Brig? :o

Ayway if you couldn't get lucky in Orlando on the weekend there was something wrong with you.

Hey Firehawkordy

Remember when the training squadrons were called "Rag" outfits? Of course, that meant Replacement Air Group, but the Politically Correct Crowd got wind of it, and said it was too close to a reference to the "time of the month" for women. So NOW those squadrons are called "FRS", or Fleet Replacement Squadrons. Spare me. Another case of people with too much time on their hands.

And then there's the subject of women on combat ships.

Don't get me started.....

NC