Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

youtube site

Mine worked just fine when I typed it in like 10 second ago, I got the regular English version.

When I click that link it brings it straight to New Zealand Youtube.

well, sometimes i got youtube .de/.uk/.es/etc etc etc etc .......

weird, but it's youtube....hehe

Hm.... maybe it's because I'm too close to Hollywood.

schwarzenegger's wish? :blink:

or maybe you are using a dutch proxy....

Edited by Silverbolt

schwarzenegger's wish? :blink:

or maybe you are using a dutch proxy....

How the heck could that happen? I didn't do anything to change it to do that. And if that is the case, how do i get past it. Seriously, I can't read anything on what's being posted there.

How the heck could that happen? I didn't do anything to change it to do that. And if that is the case, how do i get past it. Seriously, I can't read anything on what's being posted there.

try this

http://www.ninjacloak.com/

but you navigation should get lagged.

http://www.ninjacloak.com/index.php/101011...56b4fb1fb720874

Edited by Silverbolt

well that worked, and now i know why I'm getting the dutch version. Apparently they're undergoing site maintenance.

regular www.youtube.com takes me to br.youtube.com brazil.

They do however say they are performing site maintenance. Looks like an intern screwed with the redirects for countries.

maybe it's a ploy to unite the youtubers of the world.

The only thing I've noticed with youtube lately is that a) it won't let me watch most videos, even my own ("This video is no longer avaliable" er sump'n like that), and b) the videos I can watch take forever to load, and even then still lag like nuts.

Says they're doing site maintenance...maybe that's it?

Meanwhile, check out my claim to fame on Youtube. I'm the green Neon leading the camera car for about 5 minutes. :clapping:

I backed off at the 4:09 mark because I didn't want to get killed going into the "kink". If you look in the mirror of the camera car after he passes me, I almost get killed anyway by the yellow car.

all the above links take me to english youtube

did you try clearing cache and cookies from your browser?

this happened to me during the georgia conflict when i watched some videos with russian youtube links, so it stuck on cyrillic and i couldn't get it back to english until i just clicked delete private data in firefox.

its a scope problem with google, who owns it, call your isp and they can forward the info to google so they can update theyre database, till then, go to google.com (for usa) and bookmark the page when you get the correct site for where you live, (same for yootoob)

Edited by gwar

I found once I got a youtube account set up it stopped playing spin-the-wheel with what language I'd end up with.