Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Carlos

What kind of video card ?

So my card is crap? Darn now I have a 512mb 8600gt AND a 1gig 8600gt and both are crap! :blink:

More than adequate to run 3rd Wire sims on i'd say

I run a GF7600 on my soon to be outgoing system which does me okay and looks great

A gamer would no doubt see the limitations playing later games - but im not exactly a gamer and it runs what I have just fine.

new system:

Intel dual core duo E 6850 3ghz, Asus striker extreme, 8 gigs of corsair DDR-2 800, Asus 8800gtx 768M, 3 -500 gig hdd

Not sure what my fps rates are need to check that out but everything is set on unlimited and runs silky smooth looks great at 1920 x1080p.

except my video card hates the wide sky mod and clips badly if it is installed.

Wahhhh :cray: :sad: damn I am having WOV withdraws! Kinda pissed too cause I lost a lotta skins when I got my new computer, but thankfully not my stories! Well it looks like I'll have to start rom scratch when i can find a way to run WOV on VISTA

Edited by Falcon161

new system:

Intel dual core duo E 6850 3ghz, Asus striker extreme, 8 gigs of corsair DDR-2 800, Asus 8800gtx 768M, 3 -500 gig hdd

Not sure what my fps rates are need to check that out but everything is set on unlimited and runs silky smooth looks great at 1920 x1080p.

except my video card hates the wide sky mod and clips badly if it is installed.

Man! what did your system cost? what kind of monitor you running? what is the contrast ratio? 3000 to 1 ? jeez

More than adequate to run 3rd Wire sims on i'd say

I run a GF7600 on my soon to be outgoing system which does me okay and looks great

A gamer would no doubt see the limitations playing later games - but im not exactly a gamer and it runs what I have just fine.

Rgr that I'm really not into too many games, I'm waiting for a Harpoon type navel sim to be made