Sign in to follow this  
JAT81500

EC 01.007 skin for Rafale

EC 01.007 skin for Rafale

Here is the skin from the EC 01.007 Provence of the French air force Rafale to use with FoxMonter's plane.

It is based on a skin made by Fougamagister, thanks to him.

Do not use in any commercial way.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Nice skin.

Interested in how the targeting pod pylon was added to the model as shown in the screen shot?

What are the LGBs that you have on board? I'm not too familiar with French armament.

When I A/R'd them over Afghanistan last year, they were carrying GBU-12/Es on those TERs. Just an FYI if you wanted to mod the loadout. I did.

Storm

What are the LGBs that you have on board? I'm not too familiar with French armament.

It's AASM bombs, made by Sagem for the french Armée de l'Air

AASM

Already used in A-stan by the Rafales for CAS.

When I load up the Rafale, in the cockpit i am looking at the back of one of the ejection seats? I know that on the M2000D I am on the backseat by default to start the mission and you have to use one of the toggle bottom to move yourself to the front seat. Does Rafale has the same features or is it the game?

Nice skin.

Interested in how the targeting pod pylon was added to the model as shown in the screen shot?

The pylon is declare as a navigation pod, and is added as a weapon.

The bad thing is by that way you can only show both pylon and laser pod by set them in the loadout.ini.

But it works :)

JAT

wow! nice skin! but i've got a question... where can i get the plane?? X3 havn't found it on this forums

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

You have to register to get the Rafale, or any aircraft for that matter. I think the Rafale is under the Third Party Mods section.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

You have to register to get the Rafale, or any aircraft for that matter. I think the Rafale is under the Third Party Mods section.

I 've been waiting for a rafale for ages!!!pleassssssssssse upload it on combat ace!!!!!may you live 1000 years

I 've been waiting for a rafale for ages!!!pleassssssssssse upload it on combat ace!!!!!may you live 1000 years

The rafale belongs to a group of modders at the link that JA 37 Viggen had provided. It is their property and will not get uploaded at combatace. Use the link to register at their site to download the aircraft.

Has someone a nicer FM for this bird tried to include the EF-2000 FM but don`?t have clue how to do it the right way, If there is someone out who has a nicer FM could you post it?! Cause the plane is WIP