@ wrench, I will do the P and PM also, the same with the JJ-6 and "J-6"??? But for now I need have done this S first. There is alot to learn how to do stuff like ailerons, flaps and chutes.... ;-)

I think there are no substantial inprovements in Mig-17/19 etc models in WOI. And no Mig-15s are in WOI.

There is one as WIP with its own pit by Pasko and starfighter2. And I saw one as WIP by Thirdwire in Thirdwire Sneak Peaks topic.

Yes, TK will be issuing his own MiG-15, along with the P-51 and Meteor (albeit not sure which mark, as there were like 5 variants: F.3, F.4, F.8, NF-13 & NF-14) used in-theatre by the various nations -- many at the same time!

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: kuko, you get the books at the link I posted?

ps: kuko, you get the books at the link I posted?

Of course :biggrin::good: :good: :good:

Thank you :wink:

Holy cow! Looks like it will be a fine aggressor, adversary, bad guy/girl 'other' :)

detail level of the front gear bay, the other will be similar. Quality like Sabres from Ravenclaw look at the airbrake bay..

hope this detail level will be playeable...

I hope too :yes:

I have some small and last pics for today

hope you like them, if this detail level don`t work I will delete some small details and make it a bit lower poly

I have some small and last pics for today

hope you like them, if this detail level don`t work I will delete some small details and make it a bit lower poly

Great job, Blackbird. Looking forward to flying this puppy.

wow, that looks really clean and sharp! i envy the skills of the modders around here, i could get into that! thanks for bringing another piece of history to life.