Sign in to follow this  
Wraith27

Russian future fighter?

Yeah but a stealth fighter may be different. Current aircraft are yes, very notorious for that but then again.. any news?

only certain combinations of colors.

Edited by torno

I really don't have any major projects going on, can I request to help?

Yeah but a stealth fighter may be different. Current aircraft are yes, very notorious for that but then again.. any news?

F117Banking2006.jpg

f22_jdam.jpg

f22_1.jpg

F22.jpg

And finally: HUGE pic

Look how there's lots of little imperfections and dirty spots on these planes. Especially telling IMO is that last raptor pic where you can clearly see how dirty the entire underside gets with all the small vents and exhaust ports, and also around the gear doors.

One issue I have with Raptor pics in general is that pretty much all of them seem to be from desert-type climates where there's lots of dust but not much in the way of humidity, so we have no real idea how a Raptor weathers in a temperate climate.

Mainly because it's from the West USA (Nellis mainly I think). AFAIK none are overseas, stationed and definitely not around these parts (Afghanistan).

I'm sure that it's no different.

I was talking about different weather conditions, and if you click over "Kadena's Raptors" in my previous post you get a very nice picture :grin:

That is nice :good:

There are Raptors stationed at Langley and Tyndall, and the humidity in both those places is pretty high. :wink: