I had an boring day and was surfing the net when suddenly i fell upon this picture, it should be released soon can't wait to fly the plane and i don't know who made it but its excellent work here is the link for the whole text and picture http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,20808.0.html

post-5417-1226855493.jpg

Edited by schepper911

Spinner is a gifted modeler and attention to details is advanced.Thanks for the link.

Whoa! I have about 1% of the talent needed to produce that!

That's Craig's creation and Sundowner's superb skin. I asked Sundowner a few months ago for permission to post that pic to that site.

Yep, thats my TSR and Sundowners skins.

I'd beter keep folks in the loop, I am still in the game and the TSR will be eventually completed, some of you may know I have recently changed job and have been going through training in Dallas for my Learjet45 type rating, I now have the rating and will be doing my line training soon, so eventually I will find time to pick up 3ds max again, but before then I am going to upgrade my computer as my current one is about to die I think.

bravo zoulou for the plane, i would even like to fly with it as beta version, its fabulous keep up the good work

Whoa! I have about 1% of the talent needed to produce that!

That's Craig's creation and Sundowner's superb skin. I asked Sundowner a few months ago for permission to post that pic to that site.

Hey,Spinner...I meant to say you posted that over at "What If?" and Craig/Sundowner are currently working on that.Sorry,for the confusion.Try not to post if my meds have kicked in huh?

Hey,Spinner...I meant to say you posted that over at "What If?" and Craig/Sundowner are currently working on that.Sorry,for the confusion.Try not to post if my meds have kicked in huh?

No problem mate, I just wanted to make sure that the credit goes to where it's rightly deserved.

Yep, thats my TSR and Sundowners skins.

I'd beter keep folks in the loop, I am still in the game and the TSR will be eventually completed, some of you may know I have recently changed job and have been going through training in Dallas for my Learjet45 type rating, I now have the rating and will be doing my line training soon, so eventually I will find time to pick up 3ds max again, but before then I am going to upgrade my computer as my current one is about to die I think.

does this mean that the TSR-2 will handle like a Lear 45? :blink::biggrin:

Just kidding, I know how much more important real flying is compared to simming. I'll bet that going from an islander to a lear is like going from a VW Beetle to a Cadillac CTS, though...