Sign in to follow this  
Fubar512

"WOEMAC" air defense units

Just showing off what's shipped with, and what's available for this series. The terrain shader effect is a modded TW shader, set up to take full advantage of 16x AF.

img00008.jpg

img00007.jpg

img00006.jpg

img00005.jpg

img00004.jpg

Beautiful, but how bad of a hit on the FRS?

-S

*gasp*

Gasp? Gasp???? Is that all you have to say? Well, here's a diarrhea-inducing diorama for you... :biggrin: 6 x 4 tube S-300 TELs, arrayed around their radar vehicles.

img00002.jpg

Beautiful, but how bad of a hit on the FRS?

-S

None, that I've noticed on my system.

I wasn't gasping at the SAMs... :biggrin: I will when somebody gets S-300 to fire tac nukes at ground targets though, I promise. :wink:

Well, here's a diarrhea-inducing diorama for you...

Wide sky, bloomy dll, new trees and a terrain shader... Does TK actually know his engine can do this? :blink:

Hey this looks good wil it be availbe with the new german tree mod from ca stary?

The water & terrain shaders? Soon....just have to finish testing them. The S-300 will be available just as soon as MontyCZ decides that it's ready for "Prime Time" :good:

Wide sky, bloomy dll, new trees and a terrain shader... Does TK actually know his engine can do this? :blink:

The potential was always there.

Most sims are like cars. In stock form, from the factory (or software creator), compromises are made in their performance to allow them to suit the needs of the average driver (or system). We are analogous to tuners. We maximize the performance, by fine-tuning the product.

The water & terrain shaders? Soon....just have to finish testing them.

Fubar,

You know I'll be asking to incorperate them in the 'all in one' terrain mod for WOE... :biggrin:.

FC

Fubar512,just when I think i'm getting burned out,you start showing of amazing screenshots like these!

in the 'all in one' terrain mod for WOE... :biggrin:.

Ahh, Praise the Lord. Finally...

Do you guys know how many virtual yellow stickies I've got on my comp just to remember all the add-ons when I create a sep or new install?

WTG FC!

Nice!

Ok, very nice!

What's next? Normal mapped aircraft textures?

there are always things to discover

And we have yet to see the stars of WOEMAC themselves!

Fubar,

You know I'll be asking to incorperate them in the 'all in one' terrain mod for WOE... :biggrin:.

FC

Check PMs

So you further optimized the terrain shader...that sure sounds interesting. I did some experiments also, went up to 2048 resolution for noisenormal.bmp but didn't quite get what I wanted, your noisenormal still looked better at 1024...

Anyway I'm looking forward to see the new stuff...

I'm using the default NoiseNormal that shipped with the October patch. I've simply forced 16X AF within the shader script, and forced normalization, to minimize any chance of chromatic "anomalies", with varying view and illumination angles. The latter was an issue with some of the normal files and shader scripts I was experimenting with.