199th TFS Hawaii Ang

F-4C Euro Camo

img00001-1.jpg

Hill, Sea & grey sheme will follow...

Nice job. I like the single centerline tank config also.

Cool.Be nice to have on a F-4S,too

Brady

*lol*

F-4S....

make some backgroundcheck. :lol:

I only do "real" aircrafts.

F-4S = USN + USMC, not USAF :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Edited by Soulfreak

Really?USN and USMC isn't a joke!You got something against what I say?

Brady

Relax man, he means that Navy and USMC F-4Ss didnt use that camo pattern. They stuck with grey patterns, not camo, helos used camo, but not Phantoms, from what I have seen.

Okay folks, everyone relax and step away from the keyboard.

Soulfreak's native language isn't English...it was meant as a joke.

FC

Relax man, he means that Navy and USMC F-4Ss didnt use that camo pattern.

I know!!! It was only a joke! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Relax man, he means that Navy and USMC F-4Ss didnt use that camo pattern.

Very nice skin... looking forward to it and the hill grey. bring em on... the more late year phantoms the better :clapping: It would be nice to see some more F-4S and F-4N in the usn usmc tactical camo or the

heater ferris. One that is sorely needed is the VF-302 stallions F-4S in the heater ferris, it is the mirror image of vf-301's birds with the pattern off of the right hand side and insignea are in lighter/darker

shades of grey rather than black

Those skins were fantastic. Any idea of one of these for the F-4D and the F-4E?

Those skins were fantastic. Any idea of one of these for the F-4D and the F-4E?

Thank you.

No, not from me. 199th TFS flew F-4C only. After the F-4C the HANG gets the F-15A...

But when i release the skins, you can easy convert the bitmaps for use on the D & E....

I know the F-4S was USN VF-301,VF-302 Stallions and USMC VMF-235 Red Devils.Soulfreak,I took your joke the wrong way.My bad.Didn't see the humor at first.I do know my history about F-4 decent and not an expert.Didn't mean to imply that Euro Camo Scheme 199th Hawaii ANG belongs on the F-4S,I know better than that.So,sorry!

Brady

I know the F-4S was USN VF-301,VF-302 Stallions and USMC VMF-235 Red Devils.Soulfreak,I took your joke the wrong way.My bad.Didn't see the humor at first.I do know my history about F-4 decent and not an expert.Didn't mean to imply that Euro Camo Scheme 199th Hawaii ANG belongs on the F-4S,I know better than that.So,sorry!

Brady

NP Brady! :wink:

NP Brady! :wink:

Thanks....Brady

These skins will work for great for my "what if" campaign for Oahu (Pearl Harbor) terrain once finished!Now,I wonder if anyone...uh hmmm....would like to do a F-4G in this scheme? :yes: Shameless hint :wink:

post-16817-1229286913_thumb.jpg

Brady

These skins will work for great for my "what if" campaign for Oahu (Pearl Harbor) terrain once finished!Now,I wonder if anyone...uh hmmm....would like to do a F-4G in this scheme? :yes: Shameless hint :wink:

Brady

Try this Package: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=1575

I believe it has Grey, Euro, and SEA and some wraparound scheme in it for the Weasel Phantoms.

The grunge grey, TPS? scheme for F-4Ss, There where alot of splendid skins done but had black insignia and branch. I don't remember seeing this on the Navy and Marine F-4S and F-4Ns on the Coral Sea, Midway, Cubi Point, and airfields and facilities in Japan in the mid 80s. The insignia I believe where the same color as the rest of the markings. I'm gratefull for and still use those skins, despite the black markings, every time I strap on an F-4S.

Back on the Main Topic, Those are splendid skins SF!

ANG F-4s in Hill Grey or Euro rock and ah.... have soul.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

Try this Package: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=1575

I believe it has Grey, Euro, and SEA and some wraparound scheme in it for the Weasel Phantoms.

The grunge grey, TPS? scheme for F-4Ss, There where alot of splendid skins done but had black insignia and branch. I don't remember seeing this on the Navy and Marine F-4S and F-4Ns on the Coral Sea, Midway, Cubi Point, and airfields and facilities in Japan in the mid 80s. The insignia I believe where the same color as the rest of the markings. I'm gratefull for and still use those skins, despite the black markings, every time I strap on an F-4S.

Back on the Main Topic, Those are splendid skins SF!

ANG F-4s in Hill Grey or Euro rock and ah.... have soul.

charlielima,

Thanks!All I need now is just a the tailcode (HI) and Hawaii band on tail.Thanks for pointing that out.

Brady

charlielima,

Thanks!All I need now is just a the tailcode (HI) and Hawaii band on tail.Thanks for pointing that out.

Brady

I just took a a hop to check out the skins in that pac. It has grey warpaint for Idaho ANG, Nellis and a base in Germany, that I don't want to irritate the group by mispelling it, that has a SP tail code. I am clueless if Hi ANG had F-4Gs or not, but I see no reason why a Weasel Det from Idaho or Nevada could not be at your favorite MCAS, NAS, or AFB in Hawaii when the incident for your project breaks out. If you do snivel big for an Hi ANG F-4G skin, Try to get a tiki style mouth on that bird if its going to be fictional. There was no shortage of faces on Phantoms and Wild Weasels.

Edited by charlielima

I just took a a hop to check out the skins in that pac. It has grey warpaint for Idaho ANG, Nellis and a base in Germany, that I don't want to irritate the group by mispelling it, that has a SP tail code. I am clueless if Hi ANG had F-4Gs or not, but I see no reason why a Weasel Det from Idaho or Nevada could not be at your favorite MCAS, NAS, or AFB in Hawaii when the incident for your project breaks out. If you do snivel big for an Hi ANG F-4G skin, Try to get a tiki style mouth on that bird if its going to be fictional. There was no shortage of faces on Phantoms and Wild Weasels.

I like the idea of Tiki style mouth,gonna see what I can do.F-4G was stationed at Hickam AB,Hawaii but,haven't found the exact squadron for ANG or USAF for that matter to match image.Been side tracked by some RL.Wiki can be a friend if acurate.Thanks for idea.

SF,those skins are very good!Getting more into real life skins for all aircraft.Not as easy as it looks.

brady

charlielima,

Brady

For the tail code you should use the USAF amarillo Font.

Edited by Soulfreak

Here you go with the Hawaii band. just open with photoshup or gimp and play around with it...

For the tail code you should use the USAF amarillo Font.

SF,Awesome get right on it!Thanks very much!

Brady

Bitchin Stuff WDH. I remember seeing the HI tailcode on some USAF Phantoms. Lost to where but I'm way sure I wasn't confusing them with the German F-4Fs out of Holmgren with HO on the tail. You got your skin and decal act together? If so this should be a quick treat for you. If you do go for a Tiki face make sure Its wicked enough to scare women and small children and make grown men stumble around confused for a day or 2 or even a week or so. I'm quite, ah anxious for SoulFreaks HI ANG skins. Another must have for a Bear intercept.

Well Doggies! :ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima