Can't wait till it is released. She is absolutely beautiful.

At FC don`t know if you have test flown the Yak 41 wich is here around somewhere its a plane with VTOL and Afterburner. Works good but if you accidently activate the AB you are lost ...

Nope, the Yak-41 cheats.

It uses all 3 engines in all modes. Which means the aircraft has a total thrust of 200000 kN (45000 lbs) in military power and almost 250000 kN (56200 lbs) thrust in AB...in all modes of flight.

Which means in conventional horizontal flight, the aircraft has almost 20000 lbs of excess thrust.

That might work for Ace Combat...not for me.

FC

Oh ok, nice to have this info. I haven`t looked at the engines entries but explains why the plain handles like it do... Will compare the data for Yak-41 later with the F-35B

Okay... I don't mean to be forward...

... But I think you've offically given me a boner that could drive a rail-road spike.

:worship:

What is the "SH" that FC is making anyway?

Edited by Canadair

What is the "SH" that FC is making anyway?

Super Hornet if i'm not mistaken....

btw....

could you guys put bruce willis on the F-35 Wing as it was in Die Hard 4?

I think Zur covered it, even if the image is disturbing......

:wacko:

Excellent work guys!

Super Hornet if i'm not mistaken....

btw....

could you guys put bruce willis on the F-35 Wing as it was in Die Hard 4?

Nice, single seater was needed

We already have an F/A-18F and its pretty good. I don't see any reason to spend time on remaking it. We need an E.

Well FastCargo wanted to get my model that I purchased awhile ago as thanks for helping him out. Besides, the one that's already available flies nice, but nowhere near "good enough" as it's not wholly correct.

Mh We can have as many planes as possible, even if there are some similar versions, the one is better than the other ;-) And it`s up to everyone else who is making it. And I think EricJ spend some money on this modell so thumbs up and keep this good work and friendship around CA!!!!

I had to do a lot of research since I really didn't know the specific details on the SH. The F is currently sitting at the mapping stage. I had to do a lot of work to the MAX file to get it ready to be put in game. The G and E models are not started yet...the E will be the hardest. So, just taking a break from it is all...I plan to work on it this weekend.

FC

Well, modeling a plane is a choice of the modder, if one feels like redoing a plane that we have already.. so what?

I'll happily and thankfully download, and from the post above I thoguht there would have been an "E".

And from FC I am also hoping form the two-seaters versions of the F-5..

Thank you !

ops, sorry, i've just saw in some thread FC saying to Eric that he was to take a look in hornet model and do what he can

xD

good quality is always welcomed and I asking myself if FC sleeps?1 He flys around the world history and when he is back he models planes... my dream of a job. Maybe he model the stuff when he put the autopilot on....

;-)

Mh We can have as many planes as possible, even if there are some similar versions, the one is better than the other ;-) And it`s up to everyone else who is making it. And I think EricJ spend some money on this modell so thumbs up and keep this good work and friendship around CA!!!!

Yup, I spent 82 dollars on it. Not to be selfish, but everybody wants a return to the investment, and yeah, it will be released for the public :good:

well I didn't know you actually bought the model. Can it be modified as an E?

Has been mentioned way above that FC would probably get to it someday. Just that now is not the answer (given the amount of stuff they're working on).

Taking this to a new topic, it's getting off topic.