Sign in to follow this  
Rambler 1-1

Quad digits!

With this post, I believe that I will break 1000 posts since I joined in September, almost 15 months ago.

I have said some things that I am really proud of and I have said some things that I wish I hadn't, but mostly I've just said mainstream forum small-talk that I like to call "thread filler".

I would like to take this oppritunity to thank all the people who conversed (put up?) with me. Without you all, my online life would be meek and meaningless. Despite the fact that I have never met any of you, and some of you could very well be computers programmed to interact with other humans (Sparkomatic?), I still enjoy having something else to do online, and having other people to talk planes with.

But most of all, I hope that this thread will help me rack up a couple more posts. You can never have too many! :tongue:

Cheers!

Or 2000? 1000 posts about the TW series, the rest are spam...and *sighs* one or two were "sparrow counting".....

boooyah! theres 396! heehee

(sorry, I had to do it)

Edited by gwar

lol, 80, i couldn't help either :good:

1013 :smile:

And I thought you were talking about age... :shok:

One more! Spamming may not be the best way to build up on-line credibility, but it is a legitimate strategy for making yourself look a lot more professional then you really are.

dammit, I'm still 1,012 behind Viggie!

Wow! 720 I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible! :biggrin:

B*LLS! I thought I was sh*t hot for celebrating my 500th post with a screenie of my SPAD flight downing 2 MIGs.

If a Navel Aviator gets a centurion patch for his 100th trap, what does a CA member get for his 1000th post?

:ph34r: CL

They get their very own spam thread. I am one lucky b@stard living the CombatAce dream. :tongue:

Doesn't matter if you've got one, one hundred, one thousand or five thousand posts...it's not a competition guys.

Doesn't matter if you've got one, one hundred, one thousand or five thousand posts...it's not a competition guys.

lol, I know I don't have to say this but.......Boys will be Boys! :yahoo:

well, I'll add my 50th... this really is thread filler...

Well, 160 isn't much but i have to add it :biggrin:

Edited by ronan

We know Syrinx, this just always happens when someone creates a topic about their post count.

sorry guys, I couldn't resist. I didn't want it to be a competition, I'm just happy that I haven't been kicked out yet (like I have been from a couple other sites :fie:).

yeah, and after my 50th or so I pretty much felt that I was an integral member. sine then the post count has become somewhat of a novelty. But a very novel novelty nonetheless.