Sign in to follow this  
Gunnar88

Look what i got! ;)

slika002nx8.jpg

slika001mb0.jpg

I was a bit drunk then.. so... forget the socks... ;)

Edited by Gunnar88

ahh the wonders of EBAY! Looks like santa is getting some toys off the black market nowerdays, guess the elves aint working has hard as they used to...either that or santa has become a mass arms dealer lol, where did you get it from????

haha... no Ebay... it is original from our independence war or "Homeland War" as we call it... this is M80 "Zolja", a portable one-shot disposable 64 mm anti-tank weapon, designed in the former Yugoslavia, and gues what... it has NOT been used :yikes:

Edited by Gunnar88

and gues what... it has NOT been used :yikes:

HAHA suppose thats going to change sometime soon, you got any rounds for it?

well, it is "one-shot disposable" and if it has NOT been used... what do you think :wink:

it's cool but i think you should get rid of it...

or find a good spot to fire it off

don't play with it too much :|

I think that fits the definition of outdoor 'toy'. Be Safe!

HVO with bazookas reminds me of a film about Vukovar. Do you know wich name could it have had?

I was a bit drunk then.. so... forget the socks... ;)

Hey nice shoe launcher. What calibre shoes?

well... i know few of them... one is called "Harrisons flowers" but the fight is only at the end in Vukovar.

And... there is the movie "Živi i mrtvi" ({the} live and {the} dead) but the fight is not in vukovar

actually "HVO" stands for "Hrvatsko Vijeće Obrane" (Croatian defense council) but they fought in Bosnia, they were Croatian Bosnians

The Croatia had HV "Hrvatska Vojska" (Croatian army - poor equipped with no planes and few tanks at the start) and HOS "Hrvatske obrambene snage" (Croatian defense force - but they were mercenaries,veterans and volunteers from all around the world, and at the start of the conflict they were the most elite unit in our arsenal)

eegads, a drunk croat with a laws rocket!,,lol one of my online friends from croatia says thats not to abnormal, lol

that was funny as a hell when some drug smuglers were catched with an AT-4 used tube....

lol

they really thought that could shoot something

Holy crap m friend I hope you dont carry that thing while driving! Sheesh thats like me having a RPG 7V in traffic durng roush hour in the states which you actually might need!

In California there is at least 2 laws against cellular phone use while driving. One time use anti armor weapons? Not sure. The lawyers will have to prove its a fire arm. Show up at the bar with that cigarette and they will bust you for smoking.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima