what do yous think mr mudd madjeff?

only respectful players can join

thinking maybe mrmudd could run a us hog f15 clan

madjeff runs a russian clan

just a idea guys for lockon online multi play

even have our own emblems squad names

Would we have to wear pointy white hats and sheets? :unsure:

Oops, wrong Clan.

*cough* Squadrons (Squads) fly *cough* ;)

plz dont, not needed here snide trying to be hip comments ,

any more snide half a.s.s comments reporting to mod, keep these forums

clean friendly enough said.

only respectful players can join

Damn, that cuts me out :( :lol:

Me too, since I thought they previous posts were rather funny myself.... :D

Archer, lighten up a little buddy...

As for the idea, it's not a bad one, but while it sounds like a blast, (speaking for myself) I wouldn't have the time to organize or lead a squad with everything else I need to get done around the site over the next few months. Mudd might be interested, but he'll have to comment on that.

Guest MrMudd

As Far as virtual Squadrons go, I have flown in some Covertly :ph34r: :D However now i am involving myself more into Developer relations and Upcomeing flight sim projects that will limit my activities with a Squad. There fore i will no longer be participateing with them.

This doesnt mean i wont fly online, Because obviously i will. With my position here at Biohazcentral. My goal is to support the Full flight sim Community and inspire growth and skills investment. I am not interested in creating an official biohaz squad. It would be counter productive for our efforts here.

I will fly with whoever supports us and visitis us here at biohazcentral. My loyalty is to the players, not squad agendas.

ok am sorry guess its my fault take things the wrong WAY,

a thosand pardons allah

Wallah makaan a'ala baali ya hawa, Oh God,

Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) the ALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

Edited by ARCHER

Well, no comments needed here... Shoot, I just made one!

Edited by switch

Guest MrMudd
ok am sorry guess its my fault take things the wrong WAY,

a thosand pardons allah

Wallah makaan a'ala baali ya hawa, Oh God,

Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) the ALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

Lets not mock or make joke of Religions, Race , Color or Creed.

That just isnt cool in my Book..

Were a Global Sim News Community. Lets keep current real world geo political events out of the forums.

Meesta Mudd said:

However now i am involving myself more into Developer relations and Upcomeing flight sim projects that will limit my activities with a Squad.

LIKE WHAT ? LIKE WHAT ?

How d you keep an a-hole in suspense? Write stuff like that! LOL

So what's in the works? A Kick Ass helo sim? Hmmmm?

Guest MrMudd

Archer dont take it too personal.

It is a fact. I have to protect peoples sensebilities as well as I must protect yours.

I dont delete posts unless it is absolutely required to keep the peace.

If it comes down to me deleteing posts it would also mean that I would be Banning an individual from all site Access.

A little maturity in ones posts goes allong way in happiness here.

This is a community that is here to support each other. Any anarchy takeing place here will get one Bannished.

Guest MrMudd
Meesta Mudd said:

However now i am involving myself more into Developer relations and Upcomeing flight sim projects that will limit my activities with a Squad.

LIKE WHAT ? LIKE WHAT ?

How d you keep an a-hole in suspense? Write stuff like that! LOL

So what's in the works? A Kick Ass helo sim? Hmmmm?

I am not at liberty to say at this time, Most of the discussions are based upon whether some publishers will commit to a project for these developers. If I am involved that would also mean that I would be Under Non diclosure agreements. I wont spread rumors or any private conversations i have with them, Until it is of a mutual understanding and authorisations for public consumption.

With Helo Simulations, that is something very dear to my heart. I have always aspired to be a helo aviator. Flight simulations feel that void until it takes place for me in the real world.

The polls definately show that a Good quality combat helo simulation is in high demand. I have plenty of real world military aviators and those in the defense industry that want to take part in it. Just havnt found to date a developer or publisher willing to discusss getting involved in one.

It doesnt stop me from trying.

Sounds interesting MrMudd...

Funny I was reading your aticles in the Library tonite thinking "Wow.. now wouldn't it be cool as hell if I had them A-10's overhead covering me zoomin' in there in a blackhawk for that pickup (in multiplayer of course).

Not a new concept or original concept I know.. but doesn't stop us from daydreaming, does it? ;)

I bought Coastal Heros and had alot of hope for that one. Wasn't nearly as detailed as I'd hoped. :(

Edited by tc223