Thanks! couple projects I'm also working on for a campaign to be started sometime by somebody else:

Those look damn right righteous (sp?)

Did some research and found out some more tweaks, particularly for the Air-to-Air target symbology (diamond on the left).

:good:

With thanks to Julhelm, he let me play around with the PAK-FA he's been working for eons, just did some skins just to pass the time.

And thanks Atriedes, he wanted a couple versions of fictional Laos MiGs. He'll begin work back on it but he let me release these shots.

post-5735-1243442063_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1243442099_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1243442129_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1243442160_thumb.jpg

With thanks to Julhelm, he let me play around with the PAK-FA he's been working for eons, just did some skins just to pass the time.

And thanks Atriedes, he wanted a couple versions of fictional Laos MiGs. He'll begin work back on it but he let me release these shots.

You're killing me man. I'm going to start drinking hard till those birds are out :biggrin:

Unfortunately they're not mine, so these are just works that I'm doing for the various people, so it's their schedule, not mine :good:

:good:

And a project for ghostrider883:

post-5735-1243488695_thumb.jpg

Not until the mapping is fixed on that particular model. I gotta PM Erwin_Hans about it, but no, not anymore Su-30 because the mapping is just jacked.

he is very busy with RL so far I know. don`t know on what they work now or even if they work on anything.. we will see.

Yeah I'd like to be nice about it, as I found one error, but after working on ghostrider883's skin, my heart broke when I applied the Wheel (that's on the skin above) the airbrake somehow was mapped wrong. It's in fairness not badly modelled, but badly mapped. You think you can remap it if you had the model?

No not really, but I'm sure somebody will be interested...

if we could pimp this bird up with details, new "interior" and mapping this could be a nice projetc maybe like the TMF quality , your hornets and some other good addons.. do you know someone interested?

FC did the modelling man, I did the texture stuff :good: I can ask around but I got limited sources, but we'll see....

cocas may be interested, but then again he's kinda tasked out and don't want to overburden him. First get Erwin's permission to release it to somebody else, and once we get confirmation, we can go further, as I have ideas, but everybody's got a project.

same here my biggest project is RL..... after this my girl friend... biggest challenge ever (I need a translator, Women ---> Man, Man---->Women) :-P and after this Su-33 out of the Su-30 model

Yeah... I know that one :good: got my own issues going too....

Yeah... I know that one :good: got my own issues going too....

im kind of lost here watt A/C are we talking about here watt changes are need?

Su-30 by Erwin_Hans, it needs to be redone. The overall body is fine, but the mapping for the texture needs to be redone, as instead of twenty (okay I'm exaggerating) maps, either one large one (2048 x 2048) with all the details mapped to it, or variations based on consensus, and the pylons, and wheels need to be fixed as well. Trust me man, we can keep you busy for a while...

small details can be attached to.. still working on this on my 33UB so there is a lot of space for details;-)

Su-30 by Erwin_Hans, it needs to be redone. The overall body is fine, but the mapping for the texture needs to be redone, as instead of twenty (okay I'm exaggerating) maps, either one large one (2048 x 2048) with all the details mapped to it, or variations based on consensus, and the pylons, and wheels need to be fixed as well. Trust me man, we can keep you busy for a while...

ok im max8 or 9 only send me the files and watt you guys want to be changed but im not making promisseses(english baaaaaaddd)

and if can pics better less time on the net looking for them :biggrin:

im going to open a new tread tomorow for request for and by you guys later