Me too, I read the KB, but really too lazy to go CAT Extracting at the moment though. Only issue is I'm having with SF2:E is weapons not showing up. I ported over my weapons and the Weapons Editor got them in game, but it's like I have to manually copy each weapon model so it'll show up. Weird.

What are you looking for to extract?

All my weps work fine.

I could very easily zip mine all up and upload here for everyone.

Well I think it's having to do with refreshing or something, because it'll recognize the weapons, but not the models in game.

Well as far as textures.. I think the A model still uses the F-15C textures so I'll have to extract them and see if the KB answer works.

check if all files are correctly named in all places, the weapons TypeName = folder name = xxxx.ini name, the lod names called by xxxx.ini , TypeName inside the xxxx_data.ini

TypeName is also used in the loadout.ini

Okay, gonna have to check it out, but it shouldn't have that issue if I load empty pylons though....

As posted in the screenshots forum, least a WIP, getting finals on my F/A-18F "VFA-111 Sundowners" CAG and line Jet:

I got most of it laid out, but would like some input as far as a design. I also have the legacy "NL" made up for the CAG but for the line too have to do.

post-5735-1246001104_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1246001124_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1246001134_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1246001171_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1246001181_thumb.jpg

Looks damn nice Eric.

Thanks!, I've tweaked it a little bit more and touched up some areas.... I would say within a few days I'll have it ready. I got a PDF by a decaller (for real models) and have to add the "Miss Molly" and it should be straight.

Huh?

Anyways, I posted the WIPs in the Screenshot Thread, found a PDF (will make acknowledgements) but got the "Miss Molly" on the nose, and got the CVW-5 on the insides of both tails. Anything else to add? Maybe a "1961-2009" under the CVW-5 insignia?

post-5735-1246101270_thumb.jpg

Oh yes, on another notation, I've asked Veltro2K to see if he can't import the model of the Rafale in. It just requires me remembering to put it on my thumbstick and get it to him. Also asked Spillone104 to see if he can't do better sounds for the Supa Bug. I've still been planning things just got other things going on as well.

VF-111 is my all time fav too!

Thanks! I got the SF2 version from FC earlier, and did some fiddling with on how it works. Instead of placing the texture in the weapon folder for the tanks, you simply have to place it in the skin folder of the aircraft. Dave, I'm going to get the VFA-111 tanks textured as well as per legacy. I'll modify the PSD for it to show which way is up on the texture map. But going to have to do some reconfiguring to adapt it to the modiifications already done, but the ability to texture the tank per skin will open up some more possiblities.

And liking the sig pic X Ray :good:

thanks,made in a hurry yesterday!

plan to make the sundowners last paint scheme (on tomcats) all gray with sun beams only on rudders,without sharkmouth?

thanks,made in a hurry yesterday!

plan to make the sundowners last paint scheme (on tomcats) all gray with sun beams only on rudders,without sharkmouth?

I originally had planned on it, but I figure some old pilot who sees this would be mad I didn't puti it on there, and besides it looks pretty rocking with it on there :smile:

And here's the product work of FastCargo. I'm thinking of putting the "Sundowners" on the refuelling pod than on the tanks. I have to tweak the sun rays anyways, the original reference was for an F-5 (VFC-111, which is real), but the reference PDF I have has the yellow part of the rays.

post-5735-1246247866_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1246247913_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1246247925_thumb.jpg

In other news, I sent the 3ds model of the Rafale to Veltro and JAT81500. I figure the two of them can do great things while I try and get back home...

very nice news!!!! :yes:

Just got back to Sunny Fort Hood last night, so not going to get started yet, but while I was in transit got the line tanks done:

post-5735-1246624551_thumb.jpg

Slowly getting back into the swing of things, been lazy for a few days, and getting the Sundowners CAG touched up for SF2. Also a new burner effect more visible (I accidentally deleted the effect but it's a good thing to show anyways):

post-5735-1246907905_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1246907916_thumb.jpg

Whoops... that's FC's, not my magic on that one....

On the Rafale front... Veltro2k, with his ever growing list of modding... can't work on the Rafale anymore. He's done what he could, but he's just tied up so he sent me what he could do. The main problem is of course polys, which I believe is what he tried telling me was the issue, so the bird still needs work, so if anybody is actually interested, PM me and I'll send it along.

NOTICE:

With the slew of new patches coming out for SF2... the Super Hornet RWR's won't work properly, i.e. won't display. There's alot more information and data manipulation than SF1 ever required but so far after reading the KB, I got it functioning again. So I'm adding stuff as I read and apply it to the aircraft.

Okay after some INI tweakage... I think I got it good to go for SF2... I think. I got to add a few things, but overall.... it should be okay. Unlike the SF1, since I got a more reliable internet system, I'm going to upload as one big package, SF2 only. Right now as far as SF1/WoX... I still diddle with it, but since I'm now getting SF2 to where I had WoX, I'm going with the flow and going to start moving towards that direction. Have to give a thumbs up to MigBuster and his tutorials in the Knowledge Base, he truly made things work fine for SF2 :good:

Talk talk talk................... Eric upload the *^%*&^$$*&$ thing.

joke :lol:

:lol: I will I will! I have a texture issue, which I think is a decal one so I got to hit the KB. Failing that, I'll delete the decal needy skins (VFA-143, VAQ-129, and VFA-103). For the other two squadrons, SidDogg's is a good replacement for them anyways. But less than two weeks :good: