Dude bookmark this link:

http://www.airliners.net

And you can find more pictures of any Sukhoi Flanker series than you can ever shake a stick at so you Google Su-30 you'll get sooooo much info...

I have several pics and PDF`s of the Su-27`s I can upload them on rapidshare for you.. some good resources

thanks guys the pdf his most welcomed

bookmarked

Edited by cocas

Thanks!

Though not sure how I'm awesome... but okay.....

Any word cocas?

Been kinda distracted for a couple days, but some more HUD work and a more for my awareness mod using serverandenforcer's Icon Pack for target aspect. Other one is the new laser target symbology.

post-5735-1243881709_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1243881730_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Though not sure how I'm awesome... but okay.....

Any word cocas?

Been kinda distracted for a couple days, but some more HUD work and a more for my awareness mod using serverandenforcer's Icon Pack for target aspect. Other one is the new laser target symbology.

still waiting on the 3d source file EricJ

roge-o :good:

Well I've decided to go the TurboSquid route, got a Su-27UB, which despite some differences.. can be made into a -30. I also contacted cocas about it, and it does need optimization:

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/406541

And I also bought a Rafale M, so if anybody can tackle the Rafale M, PM me, but JAT81500 has first dibs. He's hooked me up so if he says he's not interested, I'll still ask around..

did I send you the 27UB maxfile?? than you can use it not very different fomr the 30.. still no answer from erwin

well since you have go a head and buy it then send to me and i will see watt i can do whit

rgr will PM it.

Yeah I asked JAT81500 about it, and he wants a similar setup with the team we had for the Super Hornet, but not sure on FastCargo's response or interest. Let me know on what they think and if FC says no, then it's cool.

Well one thing though, JAT81500 pretty much has most of the stuff done, ini, etc. and a modded Gripen cockpit, so realistically what needs to be done is strictly the modelling and texturing stuff, least that's the impression I got from him.

Well one thing though, JAT81500 pretty much has most of the stuff done, ini, etc. and a modded Gripen cockpit, so realistically what needs to be done is strictly the modelling and texturing stuff, least that's the impression I got from him.

:yes: He is a Genious, no doubt

As much as I like the idea of a nicer Rafale than is currently available, I'm going to have to beg off for now. I really need to clear my plate first.

FC

Gotcha.

Hey Eric as I was chating with erwin I get an idea, we have so nice 35 flying around that we lag a 22 with the same highdetaillevel, so If you feel you have some time and ethusiasm.. I would suggest a 22 :-D

22 what?

22 what?

maybe there is an F- before 22 and a Su before 35?

I think he means since the F-35 series is so Hi Res and detailed, why isnt the F-22 like that? The answer is it is pretty damn great in my opinion so why are people STILL bitching about it when IT SAYS IN THE README the limitations that the F-22 Team had to work with???????????