Guest pfunkmusik

Patience, young grasshopper.

pfunk

China - the best friend to Russia, they deliver us the important equipment, and 'empty' chips.

Certainly we have disagreements in particular with re-export of Russian engines of airplanes, under the unoffical information the transaction about sale to Iran of airplanes with AL-31F, manufactured and China under licence prepares, and on one of the Iranian sites I saw photo Su-27 with Iranian signs. In 2004-2005 corporation of the Soukhoy has practically signed the contract on delivery 450 Су-27 and Су-30 to Iran, but Putin has demanded to cancel the contract not wishing deterioration of relations from the USA, now Chineses can take our place.

But In any case I wish to testify respect and respect for China. China - great power. Certainly my most favourite country Russia, but China always is for me the sample in many things.

take a look on the vertails and the IRST... this will be a Su-27UB I will remap the whole plane or maybe only the needed parts so you can interchange some skins

Just a note, for ini work the R-73 rails are a permanent fixture, unless they're "hidden" for Sorbitsya pods..

Yup, apparently the rails make way for the pods, and the IRM rails appear when R-73s are selected. Though the Su-35BM is more unique: the pods are part of the model.

Edited by kct

EXCELENT WORK BUDDY!NO WORDS TO SAY......

Uh..Excuse me.. Before anything let me say that this jet looks awesome but Please don't get me wrong for asking this; Will this bird have Canards/foreplanes??

Edited by Tomcat_ace

Some pages back said "eventually". Yup, MKI/MKM/MKA.

The bird I have posted is a Su-27UB not a 30 ;-) more versions will be released by Inskyeteam. I wanted to make this version, it will have the avionics of lindr2. So you can expect a nice bird to fly and train your pilots!

Su-30KH Later,you can get it here! :minigun:

Su-30KH? right variant designation? you meant SU-30KN?

IIRC it's a russian dedicated strike platform(modernized)

btw, just giving a feedback in flanker....the vertstabs are mapped incorrectly...they're turn to inside the aircraft, instead out.

and the Pylons are mapped blue when they should be white.

How about Su-30K skin "IAF Hawks"? Can You create skin? Or maybe, you know who can do it? Su-30K may be great addon.

Heres one I did quickly for marcs SU-27....if template is similar ..it can be used....

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=ss&full=1&id=4171

Heres one I did quickly for marcs SU-27....if template is similar ..it can be used....

there is a template

you need to go to erwin's profile>Files and you'll see the templates...you can use the Vert stabs BMPs(they are same mapped) in your Su-30 skin.

:good:

In Erwins templates...the missing ones are same as marcs then?...if yes....fine as I made new ones for marcs...Flankers

I sure appreciate your work on this series, very well done! I've been downloading so much lately, its hard to find any time to fly,lol

May be copy/paste paste job of wings, fuselage from your Su-27 skin over Insky's Su-30 mapping would do the job :dntknw: ?

There were four Su-30Ks painted in that scheme for Republic Day celebrations flypast over Rajpath,New Delhi. Serial numbers of those I will find from a book on Indian Flankers that I have.

Edited by ghostrider883