Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

"your Ass Was Thrown In Jail Card"

Guest MrMudd

2075255_G.jpg

Too bad this wacko still had cash to bail out.

He needed some love only the hardened thugs and gangsters could give him in the california Prison system :angry:

It would be nice to see prosecutors actually keep someone in jail. Look at R.Kelly. They have video of him comitting the crimes he's accused of and he's out doing concerts, making albums and shooting videos (the mtv kind). Sounds like jacko's back in my home town again. Do you guys remember when getting arrested actually meant spending a night in Jail? He was there for what, five minutes. nice picture on the arrest card eh? Sure they didn't accidently arrest Latoya?

Edited by Vegasbob

Man, that guy is freaky. Gives me the willies just lookin at him. He doesnt look natural...'course, there isnt much natural about Hollywood either. :unsure::blink:

His song "dirty Diana" has to turn in into "dirty Jacko". He is on free feet now because he paid 3 million Dollars!!!!!

When you or me do something wrong than we have to go in jail. But those losers can buy there freedom.

Salute

Dutchy

(Did never like the music of Michael Jackson)

No doubt if he does end up in jail (which I doubt) he'll probably get an entire wing of the damn prison, or what's even more likely is he'll be under house arrest. :angry:

Dude, look at that freak! He isnt even Human anymore. What a joke. :rolleyes:

WTF! IS THAT.... back in the 80's and early 90's there was a guy named Micheal Jackson (The King of Pop), now look at him..... not even human, looks like some cheap sci-fi alien.

I think he'll get out, after all, he is one "Smooth Criminal" :lol::lol::lol:

Justice may be blind, but she still has a bank account.lol

Sad to say if he is guilty of being a little creep money will buy his freedom as with most on that side of the planet.lol

of course this could all be some ploy to help sell his new cd also, who knows. Little freaks all over the world like his music so who knows.