Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Add-on Carrier Deck Crew

Does anyone know which website I can download the add-on deck crew for the WOV carriers? I was told before some time back but I can't remember the name :dntknw:

Isn't that in YAP only???

Wrench

kevin stein

Unfortunately, carrier deck crews and stationary aircraft & equipment parked on the carrier's deck cannot be added on. They must be part of the original model.

Unfortunately, carrier deck crews and stationary aircraft & equipment parked on the carrier's deck cannot be added on. They must be part of the original model.

Cheers for the info bud. It must've been Jet Thunder or one of the other sims I was thinking of :rolleyes:

Cheers for the info bud. It must've been Jet Thunder or one of the other sims I was thinking of :rolleyes:

YAP does contain at least one carrier-type so equipped.

Hinch is also got a few carriers with units on it. Also, I think The Mirage Factory is working on high def carrier units.

Also forgot Digital Overlord and his new carrier wip.

Hinch is also got a few carriers with units on it. Also, I think The Mirage Factory is working on high def carrier units.

Also forgot Digital Overlord and his new carrier wip.

Sounds like something worth looking forward to :yes:

Which brings Me to a Topic that has been in My head. What about GSE Gear on these Populated Airfields? GSE, Ground Servicing Equipment. Nothing really high detailed, Just some NAN Carts. Hyd Carts, Huffer Units, Light Carts.....SATS Loaders, Bomb Trailers with Bombs on them.......Ladders....Yadda, Yadda, Yadda....

Would look Cool.

SEMPER FI!

331KillerBee

That is actually more workable compared to having deck crew. More of a question of placing stuff on the map itself.