Sign in to follow this  
ONETINSOLDIER

very interesting news

Looks like they have been snooping through the Screenshot Thread, I would think it'd be an honor to have your screenies posted in a different forum for a different sim, especially by people who seem to have done much for that community.

Although there is that thing about paypal they mentioned...not true. >.>

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Those screens were taken from here? I thought they were from their work, hmmm. I just figure its a feather in TK's hat and a boost to the 3rdwire series to have these guys immigrate there. seems they like what they see at 3rdwire and the possibilities to come,,,

BTW, whats a stiglr?

You don't want to know and since you don't know count yourself very fotunate.

WOLF

i don't even know but for the community carisma about him, he should be an ass....

probably somebody that said the SF would run out of modders and tk would leave us alone...

my goodness, silverbolt, general patton is rolling in his grave,,,you butchered that quote but good!

lol, there are at least a bunch of quotes saying the same thing but all different.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"

"You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win a war by making the other son-of-a-bitch die for his."

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.

He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Here’s a partial list of the functionality SF2 has that CFS3 does not:

ATC

Carriers (yes you can land on them)

Mirrors

Radar (many types)

A2A/A2G Missiles

Ejection Seats

Huh?

:dntknw:

They mean the effect hack?

Huh?

:dntknw:

They mean the effect hack?

I think so :dntknw:

Ejection seats? Does SF2 do that? I mean, has it been programmed to support that but it has not been implemented in any aircraft yet or something?

Ejection seats? Does SF2 do that? I mean, has it been programmed to support that but it has not been implemented in any aircraft yet or something?

The ejections are simulated (and loged) by the engine but without proper animation and objects, only the disappearing pilots from cockpits indicate the event; there is small effects -based "hack" i did to add the visuals of rocketing out dude and falling chute to the heavy engine fire effect.

The ejections are simulated (and loged) by the engine but without proper animation and objects, only the disappearing pilots from cockpits indicate the event; there is small effects -based "hack" i did to add the visuals of rocketing out dude and falling chute to the heavy engine fire effect.

Actually, Stary, your effect is probably the best that I've ever seen from a combat sim.

Stary:

I even use your effect in my WW2 and Korea versions.

It's a little weird seeing the guy 'punch out',but the chute drifting down is great. :good: