Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Biohazcentral Public Fs2k4 Server Online!

So are we going to have a fly-in tonight? I'm gonna be out with some friends for a while, but I don't know when I'm getting back. I'll try to see if anyone is one tonight.

I know this is beating a dead horse, but where is there server? Lately I've been flying at Netwings. Nice bunch of people there,but only room for 15 at a time.

It also uses Ventrillo not Teamspeak. I have both so it's no problem, is there anyway we could get these on the server when it comes back up? Not that I making demands MJ, just begging loudly. ;)

See you all in the air soon.

Just a FYI to all the MSFS guys, the Server is back online and running. I've created an auto-update script that should keep things up and running full-time now, but let me know if it doesn't.

I would like to find some volunteers to help manage the server as well as come up with new and interesting flight plans for the weekly fly-in. Anyone out there willing to help out?

I would, but I just don't have the computer power :( At least not for another 6 months or so...

I didn't say run the server, only help manage it. ;)

FSHost allows remote management, including flight plans, etc. I just don't have time to deal with it at the moment with everything else in need of attention, but I really want to have the MP server available to Biohaz users, thus the reason for the plea of help. :lol:

i been trying to connect to your server last two nights cant seem to connect . i can connect to other servers tho . help! :)

I just tested and connected ok, try it again and see what happens...

I'm trying to connect to it via my new laptop, and it doesn't see the server at all. First FSHostSpy didn't copy the ip, and then when I copy/pasted it, it didn't recognize it. I'm looking at ip 24.18.114.115. Is that right?

I seem to be having the same troubles on my pc. I know the server is running; there's two people flying at the moment. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Ok, problem fixed, it was my firewall. Does anyone know of a way I could fly, but not have to shut down my firewall?

Edited by PG_Raptor

Jeff, I managed to connect to the server, but after a few mins of flying, I got kicked off.

It said: The host has removed you from the session.

What happened? Is there some reason I was kicked off?

Just wondering. :unsure:

Sounds like maybe a bad connection to the server? Try it again and let me know if it happens repeatedly.

Falcon I will be in the air some time thursday. You are welcome to fly alongside.

If you have not done so get Team Speak, as it's easier to use voice instead of trying to fly and talk at the same time. Look for me around 1800hrs your time.

Sounds like maybe a bad connection to the server? Try it again and let me know if it happens repeatedly.

Alright Jeff, I'll try it out. Hopefully, it'll work.

Firehawk, I'll see what I can do about TeamSpeak. My mic isn't working, so I'll see what I can come up with. ;)

Jeff, I got onto the server around 1830 EST.

I managed to connect, but as soon as it loaded and I was on the runway, it said: The host (FSHost 3.0 or something like that) has left the session.

Then the chatbox dissapeared. Is it me? :unsure:

It's gotta be on your end I would think, as I see users on there all the time for extended periods of time. Maybe a firewall issue on your end??

It's gotta be on your end I would think, as I see users on there all the time for extended periods of time. Maybe a firewall issue on your end??

Firewall issue? Impossible. I shut it off everytime. This was the reason I couldn't connect to the server before.

Who knows, I'll have to figure out something. :(

Edited by Falcon Six Two

MJ.

I have not been able to find let alone log on to the server for the past couple of weeks. It shows on hostspy but my multiplayer page cant find it. And no it's not my firewall and every thing is set to default. Is there another port that I should try?

Guys, for the few of you that might still use the box, I have had to pull the FS2K MP Server and the Teamspeak server boxes. They have been relegated to other uses here at home. :rolleyes:

The new management may want to pursue a replacement, but at this point I do not know what the plans are. I apologize for any inconvienence.

Thanks for it MJ. I don't think it was used too much, but nontheless, at least someone was willing to keep one up :D

Thanks for letting us use the server MJ. In case no one recognised the name of one of the new owners, Erik put together and runs West Coast ATC. IMHO it's the best place to fly and there are two servers running 24/7.

But I will miss the Biohaz server, as I had alot of fun flying here. Hopefully it will be back in another incarnation.

Oh yeah, take good care of yourself MJ :bye:

Gentlemen;

Part of the developments here at BioHaz include the addition of new services to your already awesome home. The services at WestCoastATC.com I hope are considered an extension to the community. For those of you interested in flying FS2k4 or FS2k2 our servers are operational to accomodate you, we welcome you to our skies. Our website is available for you check out and our 24 Hour servers are accessible through FSHost Spy, or the website. Please use the new accomodations as if they were part of the BioHaz community, because they are.

Best regards;

Erik Thompson