MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

Right Lou, i might be gone for a few months as i am going to take off and fire all my ammo and then land at every airfield on the map until someone re-arms me.By the way do german bullets fit british guns? and how many cans a extra fuel can i fit in my 1 1/2 strutter in case they don't do fuel? wish me luck chap's i'am doing it for you.Salute.gif

Edited by Red-Dog

Just my luck no attendant?

Just working on a Belgium spad and had to take a picture of this sky, it looked amazing.

post-45885-12616770090548.jpg

post-45885-12617362842259.jpg

Edited by Red-Dog

Felt like flying in the Argonne area and joined Jasta 21 in July 1917 - but not without making

me a skin for my Albatros D V before.

(Thanks to OvS and Paarma again for their good research and fine Albatros skins!)

Second sortie was horror for a French Escadrille - they had sent out 12 Sopwith Strutter to

make reconnaisance photos of our airfield and the nearer environment. We scrambled.

None of them escaped us. I alone downed five. A dark black day for Esc.123...

Edited by Olham

A GRAND DAY OUT WITH JASTA 21

After making some corrections on my new skin, I had a "Grand Day Out" with Jasta 21 today.

We had 12 Albatros in the sky above the Argonne, and it was an impressive sight, and great

fun to fly with Karl Thom, Rudolf Matthaei, Emil Thuy and Eduard Ritter von Schleich!

It was almost secondary, that we also had a triumphant victory about 10 - 12 Nieuport 24bis.

We shot them all down, and lost only two craft.

Well, a new year is dawning...and I thought I would make myself a new DVII

So, here it is (roughly based on a real one)

post-22245-12619547547756.jpg

A "dark knight's" plane - looking really frightening; I like it!

Well, a new year is dawning...and I thought I would make myself a new DVII

So, here it is (roughly based on a real one)

Come on Simon 'tis Christmas mate, let's have a go with your new bird eh, what? Don't play the big tease now. Be a nice chap and make her downloadable. I've got plans for her.

I decided to try Jan Olieslagers' new Camel against Theo Osterkamp in his EV. Now, I'm not sure if it was a wing bump or the Allied flak that burst right on top of us during our initial gun pass, but either way this is what you would call a "Bad Merge".

All is well as we turn to engage.

OFF_bad_merge_03.jpg

Things are still fine during our line up.

OFF_bad_merge_02.jpg

No longer fine or well.

OFF_bad_merge_01.jpg

We both fell to earth in what remained of our kites. Miraculously, my test pilot survived the wreckage and I can only hope that Theo did too.

He did, Lou, he did. "Onkel Theo" actually also flew fighters in WW2.

The damage model seems to show, how the wings of the E.V come off completely -

maybe this happens, when we dive her too fast?

Edited by Olham

Just started a Campaign using the Sopwith Pub.

First time out my flight of three, were jumped by 5 DII's

I was the only Pup to make it home sadly, but as if to prove the Pup's bite is worse than it's Bark...all 5 Alb's were downed!

post-22245-12621259493164.jpg

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

I was the only Pup to make it home sadly, but as if to prove the Pup's bite is worse than it's Bark...all 5 Alb's were downed!

Pretty Pup. RNAS I suppose? It looks like the one Cmdr. Dunning flew when landing 1 too many times aboard the forecastle deck of Furious.

How much damage did you take in this scrap? I'm guessing none. Pups rule cool.gif

Yuppers, Pups are one of the best, and that is a nice looking one WM. And hey look, more snow!

They never even got a shot off at me!..The pub was all over them! :drinks:

They never even got a shot off at me!..The pub was all over them! drinks.gif

If the "pub" was all over them, I'm sure they couldn't get you!grin.gif

Shot down my first Albie yesterday, but my Spad XIII did take some hits from it (and its mates) first.

If the "pub" was all over them, I'm sure they couldn't get you!grin.gif

Shot down my first Albie yesterday, but my Spad XIII did take some hits from it (and its mates) first.

heehee...Freudian slip! :drinks:

heehee...Freudian slip! drinks.gif

Pubs rule almost as much as Pups. I say "almost" because I've never been in a fight in a pub where MGs were the weapon of choice, and in fact you'd lose street cred (and face very bloody retribution) if you used anything more than what Uncaring Bog gave you. But pints all around afterwards even if you're missing a few teeth drinks_drunk.gif.

I sure enjoy touring the UK drinks.gif

Clash at dawn

Happy New Year!

Stary, very nice look with the sunlight striking the planes like that. Are the pics made to look this way with an effect or are they straight from the sim like this? I like it. They have that glow from of dusk sun angle.

Stary, very nice look with the sunlight striking the planes like that. Are the pics made to look this way with an effect or are they straight from the sim like this? I like it. They have that glow from of dusk sun angle.

Thank you Rickitycrate,

these were taken with ENBseries (GTA:Vice City edition) plugin, slightly tweaked .ini settings, the photoshop work is as follows:

-on the first shot -slightly increased glow on '28's wings surface, but without it also looks great at such direct angle

-on the second one -blurred the N.28 in the background a bit, and added motionblur on tail section of Razor. Wanted to give this paused shot some motion :smile:

Simply put -they were choosen&edited to look this way. But the edition is not major.

Image work asides, as we all know -at dusk OFF:BHAH HitR looks magnificient! :ok:

Here's my New Years Day.

post-45792-12624146006956.jpg

post-45792-12624146028291.jpg

post-45792-12624146046288.jpg

post-45792-12624146063215.jpg

post-45792-12624146082153.jpg

post-45792-12624146097316.jpg

post-45792-12624146111015.jpg

post-45792-12624146124005.jpg

post-45792-12624146138142.jpg

post-45792-12624146150579.jpg

Edited by Rickitycrate

Thanks to UK Widowmaker for the Fokker DVII skin and to RAF Louvert for the Belgian Camel. Many thanks to team OBD for making my fun possible.

post-45792-12624150862613.jpg

post-45792-12624150879237.jpg

post-45792-1262415089041.jpg

post-45792-12624150905689.jpg

post-45792-12624150919276.jpg

post-45792-12624150935218.jpg

post-45792-12624150950882.jpg

post-45792-12624150972604.jpg

post-45792-12624150988201.jpg

post-45792-12624151003947.jpg

Outstanding screenshots RC, and I'm glad you're enjoying the Belgian Camel. Also, I see you got close enough to read the Thistle Squadron's logo, "Nemo me impune lacessit" (No man provokes me with impunity). BTW, you didn't have a slight collision there now did you? :wink: