Sign in to follow this  
madmonk

Original "Hasbro" Microprose Falcon 4

Looking for a copy of the old original, stupidly gave my copy away two years ago. Now Falcon 5 is released and need a base copy to make it work. The "lead pursuit" Allied Force version doesn't seem to work with it. Any help gratefully accepted.

I have the original Falcon 4. With the notebook it came with and everything.

I have the whole Shooting match inculding the Manual of doom....

I have the whole Shooting match inculding the Manual of doom....

Yep but that manual is the best part.

One of my friends (a viper driver) asked me "Is that the Falcon game?" "Yeah, you want to borrow it?" "No, I want to see the manual and see how close it is."

One of my friends (a viper driver) asked me "Is that the Falcon game?" "Yeah, you want to borrow it?" "No, I want to see the manual and see how close it is."

And and? What did he say?

Thanks for the prompt reply. Any chance you might make me a copy, obviously DvD and postage at my expense. I live in France.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Where you looking to sell,or might you make a copy for me ? Obviously Cd and postage at my expense. I reside in France.

Not only did I get the binder version, but I got the Prima guide that went with it and covered some other areas. Last time I bought one of those, 10 years ago now!