Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome To The New Jet Thunder Forum

Hola Gente

Kept looking but couldn't find info about the specifications of the game so I'll just ask straight... Is it going to be for the Mac??? please let it be a yes

thank you

Nef

Hola Gente

Kept looking but couldn't find info about the specifications of the game so I'll just ask straight... Is it going to be for the Mac??? please let it be a yes

thank you

Nef

Some degree of portability is possible at the moment, so the Mac version is technically possible to do in the future.

Hi, I've just seen the wide screen video you've put on your web site and I stepped by to say that the work you've done so far looks really impressive :good:

I'm really looking forward to this new sim and I have a small question for you: are you planning the presence of an LSO or some kind of visual aid for carrier operations?

Hi, I've just seen the wide screen video you've put on your web site and I stepped by to say that the work you've done so far looks really impressive :good:

I'm really looking forward to this new sim and I have a small question for you: are you planning the presence of an LSO or some kind of visual aid for carrier operations?

Yes, this is important to have, but so far we didn't found enough data on LSO and visual aids ("meatball") for the 25 de Mayo carrier. But it's a must-have feature to properly support conventional carrier ops, rest assured.

hola ....mi nombre es Daniel .esta muy bueno el foro..soy de argentina y me gustaria jugar este simulador...y ver si podemos ganarle a gran bretaña...jajja

podrian decirme donde consigo el juego jet thunder...descargarlo o comprarlo....

gracias por todo... :clapping:

aun no esta terminado quizas en 1 o 2 anos como ba la cosa

Guest CBR1100

Olá todos!

O jogo está muito bom.

São paulo, Brasil!

We'll be covering this promising new sim as it develops.

For those of you that have not seen it yet, you can get more info here:

http://www.thunder-works.com/

There are some nice screenshots as well, here's a few to get you interested:

a-4c_external1.jpg

BAE_Sea_HarrierFRS1_02%20copy.jpg

superetendard3.jpg

hello, I could say when will go on sale this game?

not there somewhere on the Internet to download demo of this game?

hem ... when the game comes out for sale in Argentina and Great Britain will also in Spain?

It's been along time in the making and I think this will be the next big flight sim.Keeping high hopes here for a release in the near future.