Or for those that need a translation of what I said above.....I'll quote Larry the Cable Guy....

"GET R' DONE!"

KB rest assured that object placement will be a lot more easy and straightforward than before. Swambast is working hard on his STT, a converter that reads target.ini files and creates scn files for use in Flight simulator scenery creator. Then all objects can be easily manipulated, new ones added and the result easily converted back for use in TW sims.

There was a preview thread on that too.

S!

KB rest assured that object placement will be a lot more easy and straightforward than before. Swambast is working hard on his STT, a converter that reads target.ini files and creates scn files for use in Flight simulator scenery creator. Then all objects can be easily manipulated, new ones added and the result easily converted back for use in TW sims.

There was a preview thread on that too.

S!

Very cool News. I tried FS Scenery Creator way back with Polak. I found it way to difficult to use for Me. I still use the Ole' Fashioned way of doing it. A clean sheet of Graph Paper and a Pencil.....lol! I hope Swambat the best on the Converter. It would be a most welcomed tool.......For that matter, Any Tool that compiles placement Information into an .INI, Would be most welcomed....

I've often thought of something like Sal's Waypoint Editor, Which is done in Adobe Flash, But on a scale of one Terrain Tile at a time in the Viewport......Or something like that.

331KillerBee

Edited by 331Killerbee

hawk base ....hawk base....hawk base......

are those fuel bladders I spy???

and how did you get the Hawks to fire over the berm??? I tried that with the 'aa gun bunker' from Polak's Object libary, and all they did was shoot into it!! maybe it was too high...

I drool.....

wrench

kevin stein

These really look super, just super. Ever thought about the Marine Corps base at Nam Phong? It is not yet modeled in the sim, nor in the YAP/YAP2 setups.

Thanks,

Mike D.

Edited by mppd

These really look super, just super. Ever thought about the Marine Corps base at Nam Phong? It is not yet modeled in the sim, nor in the YAP/YAP2 setups.

Thanks,

Mike D.

Ah yes Mike,

The "Rose Garden". I might just bump it up on the "Things to do List". It should be an easy Base to do. The Guys from MAG-15 would sure appreciate it...... :wink:

331KillerBee

Well, I got interested in the base after starting skins for the Razbam A-6A (which I need to finish one of these days) and noticed that if I did finish them, there'd still be nowhere to fly them from!!

Thanks, it would be much appreciated. You scenery guys are awesome!

MPD

Still at work.....I feel like a Combat Engineer or SeaBee.....lol :no:

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Back to Work..... :wink:

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

I guess not. I'll shelve it then........

Killerbee, with that much time and effort into it, release it. Well Done! Looking forward to it.