Sign in to follow this  
Erik

New Skin Released

We're proud to release a new skin set for use at CombatACE.com. SemperFi our newest skin is available for use by locating the skin chooser on the bottom left of the forum pages (next to the orange RSS button), then selecting from the drop down menu CombatACE Semper Fi. We hope you all enjoy.

S!

Much Thanks Erik. I appreciate it very much. Nice work. :good: Hell, I even got promoted to SgtMajMC by the Members Icon......lol.

Thanx and Semper Fi!,

331KillerBee

Edited by 331Killerbee

Very nice, Can't wait for the US Army one (Maybe?).

We promised Dave a USAF skin first.

Eric:

SH** hot Skin for us Jarheads!

Thanks much!!! :good::ok:

I am not seeing it, do u have to be a paid member for it to be usable?

I am not seeing it, do u have to be a paid member for it to be usable?

The Semper Fi skin was released with this websites software version IPB 2.x.

We recently upgraded the software to IPB 3.x.x and in doing so EVERY Skin had to be completely redone. At this time, I've completed the Original Theme, OFF Theme, and I'm about to release a DARK Theme for those that prefer to view a darker page.

I still have plan to complete the Semper Fi Theme and More, but it has been put at the bottom of a very large To-Do list for the moment. I'm positive you will see them all in the coming months, and I will announce each new themes arrival.

Mike

The Semper Fi skin was released with this websites software version IPB 2.x.

We recently upgraded the software to IPB 3.x.x and in doing so EVERY Skin had to be completely redone. At this time, I've completed the Original Theme, OFF Theme, and I'm about to release a DARK Theme for those that prefer to view a darker page.

I still have plan to complete the Semper Fi Theme and More, but it has been put at the bottom of a very large To-Do list for the moment. I'm positive you will see them all in the coming months, and I will announce each new themes arrival.

Mike

Ok, no problem, didnt know that, sorry man.