Sign in to follow this  
Luiz Carlos

If you forgot to write your witnesses, the claims are automatically rejected?

Anybody already do this stupid thing like me and had your claim confirmed?

What happens on a lone wolf mission,No witnesses there.Thats most likely the reason i flew for 1 hour without seening a thing.

Luiz, when a claim report has absolutely NO chance to get confirmed, there appears

a pop up plate, daying something like "do you want to proceed this claim? It will be rejected as erreneous."

You can then click "no" or a cross-out mark, and change the claim report, until this doesn't appear again.

So, if your report was not rejected, I think it still has a chance. But next time, better note your names.

Also, ingame, I check the time each time some craft is named to be destroyed.

You can do that by pressing "pause", and then "Z" - you get a red data text then, with altitude and time etc.

All the kills I've gotten confirmed have had witnesses. I've also send some claim forms to the rear area pen pushers without any witnesses (mostly lone wolf actions in my Nupe and some cases when I stupidly forgot to write down the names of my wingmen), but haven't yet heard anything about them. A couple of versions ago there used to be that number in the claim list which showed how likely it was to get a claim confirmed, and the lowest scores I had were always for those kills without witnesses.

half the time I come home (if at all)half the flight gone, sometimes everybody's missing.....down or dead........who's left to even be a witness?

Change your behaviour, GAW - fly FOR your wingmen. Watch them, guard them,

help them out, and bring them back home with you.

It will be rewarded - with a good feeling, and with confirmations!

Change your behaviour, GAW - fly FOR your wingmen. Watch them, guard them,

help them out, and bring them back home with you.

It will be rewarded - with a good feeling, and with confirmations!

Well I always take note of everything, but when I was filling my claim form , I was brutally interrupted by the...WIFE!

So,I send the form forgotting to put the witness.When I saw what I did i think:Man what a idiot!

Maybe in future patches Pol could include a way to correct claim form filling interrupted by wifes? :biggrin:

Also, ingame, I check the time each time some craft is named to be destroyed.

You can do that by pressing "pause", and then "Z" - you get a red data text then, with altitude and time etc.

That's generally the method I use for claims as well, but it does put a bit of a dent in 'total immersion' feel. Would have been nice if you could get to the mission review before making a claim.

Well, they couldn't either.

But I think, it doesn't need too much data.

Next time, I'll set up a clock with takeoff time, and look at that.

And write only things like "north of Arras" or "west of waypoint 1".

Perhaps enough...

Yeah, those wife noises can be pretty annoying....... :biggrin: