Sign in to follow this  
Dej

The Journal of James Oscar Norman Tepes (.PDF)

Realising how tiresome it'll be to scroll down through twenty image posts and counting, I've recreated Tepes Journal as a .PDF which I'll extend as his career progresses.

You can either open it in your browser or download it to view with your PDF viewer of choice. The reason for the facsimile envelope at the start is so that if you want to view it two up (two pages at a time) it will display correctly, and at its best IMHO.

The Journal of James Oscar Norman Tepes

Incidentally, you don't need to scroll down for the latest post unless you want to. The link above will always take you to the latest version.

Edited by Dej

Realising how tiresome it'll be to scroll down through twenty image posts and counting, I've recreated Tepes Journal as a .PDF which I'll extend as his career progresses.

You can either open it in your browser or download it to view with your PDF viewer of choice. The reason for the facsimile envelope at the start is so that if you want to dopwnload it and view it two up (two pages at a time) it will display correctly.

The Journal of James Oscar Norman Tepes

Tepes and I have had a week's holiday from OFF, so we're itching to get back up somewhere 'Between Heaven and Hell'.

You guys are amazing - I am so pleased to see that many of you are immersed to this level.

Thanks for sharing

WM

That really is terrific Dej. Is there a chance you can make the writing a little more legible (maybe the PDF settings) I'm struggling making out some words, but otherwise tremendous!

Wow, Dej - now you made it up so beautifully, I will read it all (I'm not the great reader of large posts

otherwise, but the form and style of your journal makes it something special).

But Pol is right - it's a bit tricky to read, as I'm not even thinkin' in English.

Redone. Legibility comments taken on board (hopefully it's clearer now) and new content.

Redone. Legibility comments taken on board (hopefully it's clearer now) and new content.

That is much better. Thank you. I can't wait to read it later this evening.

Well, he's back.

I'd retired him until September intending to adopt Siggi's extreme real-time mode of play, i.e. play 25th Septembe on 25th September. However, work overtook me and now I've to play catchup :grin:

Nevertheless, he's had a few more victories and a few more adventures, including a fortnight's leave half of which was spent visiting certain salacious bookshops in Paris as the content will illustrate.

For those of you that remember this... just click on the link at the top of the thread. It will always be the latest version, as it says.

Dej, what can I say. That is just outstanding in so many ways. Top hole, Sir!

good.gif

absolutley amazing, dej

we don't need any WW1 aviation movies. we only need your stories and little bit immersion ok.gif