Sign in to follow this  
Winder

OFF P4 - Addon Paks. OFF will continue....

:yahoo:

Best development team on the planet, innit. :bowdown2:

Guest Barnstorm

To the entire OFF Team: We appreciate your dedication to our addiction.

Thanks guys

Uncleal the Morane you saw was actually a Bristol M1C monoplane which didn't actually fly in France (maybe a test flight or two) but could show up :)

I'd like to add my thanks again to the OFF development team. You folks have created a truly great WWI combat flight sim!

Cheers!

Lou

And no, no dates .... as usual!

WM

Take your time boys ! I'm enjoying the ride. If it never ends that will be too soon :dirol:

Could this be a signal that we might eventually see that Morane Saulnier Type N, that you tempted us with in one of the early Phase III Movies. I'm sure the Fokker EIII pilots would love more targets

How about something really slow, weak and fragile? Like a Voison with chronic engine problems; something an E.III can actually catch.

And while we're on the subject of "kudos-for-the-design-team", allow me to say that I am, at the moment, living in a very nice, but very small town on the south coast of Massachusetts. Not much to do here. Less so since I am taking care of my mother who is 95 and cannot be left alone. Cabin fever is an occupational hazard. It is truly great to be able to be able to step out of the house and into the sky over France several times a day...and to have a Forum filled with people who enjoy yakking about the very things that get me stoked. [another deficit of Westport]

Ahem....I have an idea, and feel free to "shoot me down" if its "off colour" or ill advised. But I think another awesome way to provide you guys with some additional income, would be to create a "Ripping Cool" OFF T-shirt. With all the talent and wherewithall of all of the folks here, this should easily be do-able. Not only would everyone here want one, just for the sheer coolness factor and support of the sim we all enjoy, its also free advertising, and thereby contributing to more sales of the initial product. You know, something like the laurel wreath splash screen "OFF" logo on front, and another more detailed one with info on the back, or vice versa. All proceeds over and above actual expenses for its creation could go to the team. Two good outcomes I'd say. Just a thought.

ZZ.

Edited by zoomzoom

Ahem....I have an idea, and feel free to "shoot me down" if its "off colour" or ill advised. But I think another awesome way to provide you guys with some additional income, would be to create a "Ripping Cool" OFF T-shirt. With all the talent and wherewithall of all of the folks here, this should easily be do-able. Not only would everyone here want one, just for the sheer coolness factor and support of the sim we all enjoy, its also free advertising, and thereby contributing to more sales of the initial product. You know, something like the laurel wreath splash screen "OFF" logo on front, and another more detailed one with info on the back, or vice versa. All proceeds over and above actual expenses for its creation could go to the team. Two good outcomes I'd say. Just a thought.

ZZ.

I believe plans are already afoot :good:

I am so glad to see that the OFF team is still enjoying themselves enough to continue making the best WW1 av-sim even better. I would have burned out years ago, but then, unlike the OFF team I am merely mortal.

:good: