MadJeff

Post Your Custom Skins Here!

It looks like the images are no longer available at the location the poster linked to.

If you are talking about the first page of posts, the first few images with all the pics are broken. Later posts in the thread, such as the cockpit shots, I see just fine. This happens when someone posts links to images on another server, and those pics get removed or are no longer available.

Archer... you should change your signature image... Its so irritating that I cant even look at your screenshots..

Defeats the entire purpose of this forum, to display your work, if users cant stand loonging at them...

CAG out...

Archer... you should change your signature image... Its so irritating that I cant even look at your screenshots..

Defeats the entire purpose of this forum, to display your work, if users cant stand loonging at them...

CAG out...

ALL FIXED ,,,

We made PL-MOD "Virtual Polish Air Force". You can fly MiG-29A, MiG-29G (MiG-29A modernized in German) also in optotional version F-16 and Su-17M4 (with Su-27 cokpit). Planes have new Polish skins which were made by Skopro. The mod add Poland as new country to LO 1.02 and LOFC 1.1. Try it !

http://drugawojnaswiatowa.org/Lockon/PL-MOD.zip

New wersion of mod - PL-MOD 1.1 (only for LOFC 1.1) - you can download from:

http://www.lockon.cwr.pl/download/pl-mod11.zip

and old wersion PL-MOD 1.0 (for LO 1.02 and LOFC 1.1)

http://www.lockon.cwr.pl/download/pl-mod.zip

PL-MOD makers:

Krzysztof "Razorblade1967"

Kamil "Schmicht"

Tomasz "Skopro"

Tomasz "Loku"

Marcin "Schmeisser"

post-1836-1129710703_thumb.jpg

post-1836-1129710719_thumb.jpg

Edited by Razorblade67

Some very nice work here on the skins. :ok:

Although most of the screenshots did not show up in this site. :dntknw:

su47clscrpxg4.jpg

Lighting is important so we can see your fine work, some pics were kinda dark and didn't do justice to the skins.

Looking forward to seeing some more cool jet skins.

Edited by CaptainVoltano

She's a beaut! I'll post it on the frontpage...

um madjeff i just recently got locked on and flamming cliffs i was wondering how u get the skins onto the game or multiplayer?? and how do u do the same for mods?? :blink: I downloaded a couple skins off the dl page ig ot them ontot he computer and it never added to the game help?

Nice works guys

heres are some screenshots of the skin su 30mkm testing, im working on..still doing some minor adjustments here and there..and this is my second skin so comments would be much appreciated! :)

post-39450-12684770063954.jpg

post-39450-12684770866876.jpg

post-39450-12684771159173.jpg

post-39450-12684771924628.jpg

post-39450-12684774388234.jpg

post-39450-12684774962136.jpg

post-39450-12684775862542.jpg

post-39450-12684781748275.jpg

Looks great, although I think the black around the cockpit looks a little TOO black if you get what I mean. In other words, the tires are made of black rubber and they're not that black! Other than that, it's excellent.

Looks great, although I think the black around the cockpit looks a little TOO black if you get what I mean. In other words, the tires are made of black rubber and they're not that black! Other than that, it's excellent.

thank you thank you for your comment the black line cockpit its very hard to do it, look to hi res. still working on that.

Nice work Jack!

[WIP]

433_60yrs-01.jpg

Edited by Jack

Looking great, Jack.

I'm a big fan of your Hornet skins; any chance of doing the LANTFLT CVWs as well? I'd really love to see VFA-103 and VFA-81 from CVW-17 (even if 103 went directly from Tomcat to Rhino-F).

Edited by HomeFries