If there is a good cockpit and some new stuffs?

Need more fixes,but this pic is a early one. Jv44kt and me is working on this. It is much better now.. :wink:

post-27883-1243092244_thumb.jpg

Funny I was just thinking about that today.

Funny I was just thinking about that today.

I know you will love this,sir! :biggrin:

I know you will love this,sir! :biggrin:

I look forward to it.

Silent Eagle? now there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one. What's next, the Fast Warthog? The STOL BUFF?

Ah a more shapely Eagle! Should be interesting to fly around in!

Silent Eagle? now there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one. What's next, the Fast Warthog? The STOL BUFF?

Look at what the USN did with the Hornet --> Super Hornet...not a bad idea at all, especially since the F-22A line will be closed and there are no where near enough front line fighters. An "SE" could use the APG-63v5 and a modern "computer" plus fix the wiring issues and enhance a few other features.

Worked on an F-15X-mod for the game, but quickly realized that one cant get the feel (or get into the classified info realm) that a real "modernized" F-15 would be.

Unfortunately in this game the only difference you could really enjoy would be the exterior model...maybe take the avionics (read HUD) from that awesome F-35 v2.0, change the weight (reduced), but you would not get the same effects in the game.

You would basically be limited to making the external model changes, then "borrowing" the avionics files / HUD from the F-35 as well as the RCS and ECM features of it as well. Then it would take about 1 day before someone posted "hey! this is just an F-15 with a bent tail and stuff from the F-35...what a rip off!?!?!!!11!"

Having said that, the above picture is really awesome and it would be cool if they decided to release it.

cheers

I think that is a two seater

Look at what the USN did with the Hornet --> Super Hornet...not a bad idea at all, especially since the F-22A line will be closed and there are no where near enough front line fighters. An "SE" could use the APG-63v5 and a modern "computer" plus fix the wiring issues and enhance a few other features.

Worked on an F-15X-mod for the game, but quickly realized that one cant get the feel (or get into the classified info realm) that a real "modernized" F-15 would be.

Unfortunately in this game the only difference you could really enjoy would be the exterior model...maybe take the avionics (read HUD) from that awesome F-35 v2.0, change the weight (reduced), but you would not get the same effects in the game.

You would basically be limited to making the external model changes, then "borrowing" the avionics files / HUD from the F-35 as well as the RCS and ECM features of it as well. Then it would take about 1 day before someone posted "hey! this is just an F-15 with a bent tail and stuff from the F-35...what a rip off!?!?!!!11!"

Having said that, the above picture is really awesome and it would be cool if they decided to release it.

cheers

I don't see how it is "just" anything. That's a lot of change and it makes it a lot more formidable. Sure it's not any faster or maneuverable, but the F-15 isn't being replaced for those reasons. It's being replaced because it lacks stealth, modern avionics and the airframes are old. The F-15SE addresses those issue pretty well.

I don't see how it is "just" anything. That's a lot of change and it makes it a lot more formidable. Sure it's not any faster or maneuverable, but the F-15 isn't being replaced for those reasons. It's being replaced because it lacks stealth, modern avionics and the airframes are old. The F-15SE addresses those issue pretty well.

Uh...did you actually read the post? Avionics was one of the principle things that I mentioned...and what I mentioned was completely in regard to the game...and since this particular thread is in the forum titled "Wox General Discussion" it relates tot he game.

:blink:

How can you replicate improved mission capable rates (the age of the airframe and its maintenance issues) in this game?

cheers

Sorry I was referring to the real thing. I guess I got a little off topic there. As far as gameplay goes your right. It would be pretty cool to have it to fly though.