Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Nfl Postseason

Ok.....sorry MJ but Seattle lost....maybe due to that puke grey/blue color they choose. It was a hard fought battle, but they just couldn't topple the experience of a team with names like Fahrve and Green. Carolina beated Dallas, not a suprise, but Carolina isn't exactly a strong contender. Tennesee edged out Baltimore...didnt' think they'd do it...but with McNair injured, can they go all they way? And finally, the Colt's simply DOMINATED the Broncos. They are the only team, so far, that has not had even a remotly close game with a wildcard.

What's you preditions for the coming weeks?

Rams over Panthers: Rams at home, Panthers dont have a chance.

Colts over Chiefs: Tough game to call and could go either way, but I think Indy has the Defense to beat KC

Pats over Titans: McNair is beat up and now so is George. Pats dominate with a weeks rest

Eagles over Packers: as much as I want Favre to win another ring, it aint happinin this year. Eagles are at home and hungry.

AFC- Colts vs Pats: Pats take it in a close one at home in the snow- again

NFC- Eagles vs Rams: Eagles win by a touchdown in the cold in Philly

SuperBowl- Pats vs Eagles: Close game with Eagles pulling out a win in the last 2 minutes.

As much as your probably right, I'm not gonna jinx the COLTS. They were hitting on all 8 cylinders today, and I expect that for the next few weeks. IND will beat KC in another blow out, head spin, and hand KC a rare loss at home.

However, I'm picturing a close game with Vanderjadt kicking a 50 yarder in the final minute to win in the cold and snow over the Pats.

BTW...didn't you know that McNabb will fail to show the second half of the Superbowl...word is that he's gonna run off with Janet Jackson after the half-time show....hehe

<C>

Fates

Ok.....sorry MJ but Seattle lost....maybe due to that puke grey/blue color they choose.  It was a hard fought battle, but they just couldn't topple the experience of a team with names like Fahrve and Green.

I'd so kick your ass if I could send my boot through the wire... :D It was a good game too bad it had to end the way it did. Personally, I didn't think they played good enough this year to make the playoffs, so I'm not too depressed about it. But after the missed GB field goal got me hoping for the best.

And finally, the Colt's simply DOMINATED the Broncos.  They are the only team, so far, that has not had even a remotly close game with a wildcard.

You know it's a sure sign of the apocolypse when the Colts blow out the Broncos in ANY game, not to mention a playoff game.

If it ends up being Colts and Rams in SB look out its gonna be a shoot out.

As much as your probably right, I'm not gonna jinx the COLTS.  They were hitting on all 8 cylinders today, and I expect that for the next few weeks.  IND will beat KC in another blow out, head spin, and hand KC a rare loss at home.

Appearently you've never seen a game inisde Arrowhead! GO CHIEFS!

Statistically...KC dont' stand a chance...but winning in Arrowhead will be no easy matter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teammatch?gameId=240111012

Colts lead the stats by 64% They also had a much tougher schedule then KC this year. The AFC was incredible....and they lost to NE by a close margin, their loss to Carolina was due to a coin flip, and they beat Tennesse twice. Oh yeah...IMHO, I believe INDY intentionally lost to Denver 2 weeks ago to set themselve up to play them again. They knew that they couldn't have a bye week...so why not CHOOSE which wildcard to play at home? If they choose DEN, then they would get a complete 60mins worth of tape to review for 2 weeks...plenty of time to adjust....and it appears to work. KC will be a different matter all together. I personaly feel that the Colts choose to goto KC rather then NE. ANd even if...IF...they beat KC...the AFC championship game would be played in NE...and that will be a very tough game for KC or IND to overcome.

So...lets just both route for Tennesee for now....cause if they win..and KC loses...that's put TEN at IND for the AFC Championship.... :)

Lets not mention that INDY is 7-1 on the road this year....

GO COLTS!!!

<C>

Fates

Tampa Bay wins either way.......

NO MORE KEYSHAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO...and FOX loses...those bastids had him on their talk show as an announcer they weekend after Bucs let him go....

BTw....what's the predicitons on KESHAWN and SAPPS new home???? Everyone is saying that Keshawn is gonna goto Dallas...I just can't see Bill Parcels excepting him as a human freakin being...much less a wide reciever. And as far as SAPP goes, well...he may end up with the Raiders...hear they need a few more old-timers.....hehe

<C>

Fates

Ya, but the Colts aren't ahead by much in those stats. Either way, that game is gonna kick major ass!

Ya, but the Colts aren't ahead by much in those stats. Either way, that game is gonna kick major ass!

Being ahead is all relative Cowboy....

If the Colts played a stronger schedule then KC...and they are ahead in stats....then wouldn't it be correct in saying that KC's stats are underated?

This is one feature that I like about BCS, and that's the fact that it take "Strength of Schedule" into play. I would really like to see this in the NFL....and if we did, we would see 1 less NFC teams in the playoffs....

<C>

Fates

Hmm in Madden Football you can see the win/loss of all opponents played by a certain team? Shouldnt ESPN.com or something have this stat, or do we the viewer have to actually look into it. :angry:

I dont care where Sapp goes, I hope nobody picks up Keyshawn. God I wish Tampa hadnt given all those draft picks away, they could replace Sapp with Darnell Dockett. :D

Boo Hoo

Back to being the Suckaneers.

Saffell

GO CHIEFS! :D

OK!! I'm so pumped as a Colts fan from the old Balt. days...yes i even went to Memorial a few times to see Johnny U do his magic,this Colts team looks really good.