Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Love the look of this Cowboy Game

I played the first one and highly recommend it. GUN is also very good. But, both have some very difficult and near impossible missions you have to conclude to advance the story. I was stuck on one near the end of the original Call of Jaurez and never finished it because that's when I started getting into OFF....

Animations look a bit ropey. Very old-engine stylee.

Is that you John Wayne or is that just me...

(Shameless paraody from Full Metal Jacket)

Animations look a bit ropey. Very old-engine stylee.

Since it's Ubisoft, it's probably the Brother's In Arms engine.

Looks OK, not sure on the multi-player shoot outs though.

Can I be Doc Holiday with a trenchcoat and 2 barrel? Widow, you can be Wyatt Urp, Siggi can be Virgil and Olham can be Morgan. Should be fun.

Doc Virgil Morgan Wyatt

post-45836-1246371910_thumb.jpg

post-45836-1246372019_thumb.jpg

post-45836-1246372095_thumb.jpg

post-45836-1246372101_thumb.jpg

The first game in this series was extremely linear and console-ish. Not much fun on the PC. If anyone gets this new one, let us know how it is!

Gun and Red Dead Revolver were hellsa fun.

Gun was cool. I never finished it though. I got as far as the assault on the bridge... then I lost interest in it.

OvS

Thanks for having me in there, OvS, but I'm looking closer to the right ones (Virgil and Wyatt?).

Can I have a Buntline revolver or a Navy?

It looks great. And being almost as big a fan of the American Od West as I am of WWI aviation, if there was a FPS game I'd buy it would probably be this one. But did anyone else see that guy carrying a Gatling gun????? :blink:

Since it's Ubisoft, it's probably the Brother's In Arms engine.

Hello

It's Chrome engine developed by Techland (creators of COJ and COJ2), COJ used version 2.0 of this engine, COJ 2 uses updated one IIRC.

And yes, all the games using this engine have a bit crappy character animations

Hello

It's Chrome engine developed by Techland (creators of COJ and COJ2), COJ used version 2.0 of this engine, COJ 2 uses updated one IIRC.

And yes, all the games using this engine have a bit crappy character animations

What is COJ? Either way, it looks really good. The animations are a bit stiff as has been pointed out already.

What engine does BIA:HH use? That has to be the finest looking FPS I have ever played. If it were any more realisitc, I might as well have been there. Sucks that it is scripted, but the action and tactics it provides far outweigh it.

OvS

Sorry I didn't make it clear, COJ=Call of Juarez

BIA:HH uses Unreal Engine 3.0 IIRC

Sorry I didn't make it clear, COJ=Call of Juarez

BIA:HH uses Unreal Engine 3.0 IIRC

COJ... gotcha! I'm used to COD. I've never played COJ. Any good?

That's a nice looking screenshot you have in your sig... kinda wants to make me take a drive the hell out of Long Island and head for the moutains.

Where is that from?

PS... I've never seen you on our forum before... Welcome! :biggrin:

COJ... gotcha! I'm used to COD. I've never played COJ. Any good?

That's a nice looking screenshot you have in your sig... kinda wants to make me take a drive the hell out of Long Island and head for the moutains.

Where is that from?

PS... I've never seen you on our forum before... Welcome! :biggrin:

Welcome

Finally I ordered my copy of BHAH today, so I may come up with some noob questions in near future :yes:

(how long does it takes, delivery to eastern Europe?)

Call of Juarez was good shooter in my opinion, has some minor issues, but overall recommended if you like western theme.

I'm modder from Thirdwire jet simulations forums here at CombatAce, the thing in my sig is from upcoming India-Pakistan mod I participate in.

Can I be Doc Holiday with a trenchcoat and 2 barrel? Widow, you can be Wyatt Urp, Siggi can be Virgil and Olham can be Morgan. Should be fun.

Urp???? Too many onions?

The Earp brothers might call you out on that one.

My uncle was a member of the Vigilantes who often re-created the Gunfight at the OK Corral in Tombstone. He was one of the bad guys, but being a gunslinger was his dream and he found a way to do it!

Welcome

Finally I ordered my copy of BHAH today, so I may come up with some noob questions in near future :yes:

(how long does it takes, delivery to eastern Europe?)

Call of Juarez was good shooter in my opinion, has some minor issues, but overall recommended if you like western theme.

I'm modder from Thirdwire jet simulations forums here at CombatAce, the thing in my sig is from upcoming India-Pakistan mod I participate in.

Sure, please don't hesitate to ask a lot of questions. We're here for you to ask and will be happy to do so.

I like the look of the scenery, well tree'd and look very realistic. Keep us informed now and then on the progress, some of us here like to fly Jets as well. Although we are primarily a WWI forum, it's always good and neighborly to support all the Modders efforts out there.

All the best,

OvS