Sign in to follow this  
Olham

OT: An American Dream

Thanks, FastCargo and OvS - that was also a very impressive car to me. And right - Barry Newman.

He played a lawyer later in a TV series, but i forgot that name... Petrocelli ! Haha - I was just about to

say, my brain is getting old and scrambled, but then a synapse awoke and said: Petrocelli.

(The human brain is incredible - if only we knew how to use it better?)

uncleal, UK_Widowmaker,

There is no margin of error at all. A single miscalculation, or even someone putting their hand out of their window to ash their cigarette, or pulling onto the shoulder to go for a wee...and he's gone. No injuries - severe or otherwise. DEAD.

At those sorts of speed he'd probably land in Germany.

I've seen most of his exploits on DVD. The Ghostrider is quite insane, and has balls of titanium. Oh, and by the way...sometimes you see his speedometer reading 299 km/h and staying there. That is the maximum reading. The LED display will not read over that, and yet he's accelerating.

Olham, What do you think of this little honey?

chrysler-llc-2009-dodge.jpg

Dodge made a retro of the original Challenger for 2009 ...costs about $45k

IMHO the original Challenger is 1 of the 2 most beautiful cars ever designed

I was always partial to these. A lot of bang for the buck!

Duce - the front lights-and-grill section look great; below that, and the sides, appear too bulky to me.

Here is my first picture of the Albatros DIII in Deep Burgundy as inspired by the Mustang.

She's still a work in progress - I'd like her upper wing surfaces even darker - very difficult,

not to loose the shades of the Lozenge fabric.

What a tw@t.... he's never going to make retirement

About once a month (less in the summer) they hose off one of these loosers from the guard railing on the LIE (Long Island Expressway).

What irks me is that you're riding along with your family in your car or Minivan, your little pumkin spills something, or drops her toy, and you reach back to pick it up, still looking forward, however, the vehicle drifts a little (we've all done it)... and one of these POS's comes blasting through the back of the vechicle at well over 150MPH, killing your little pumkin, your wife and himself....

just so he can get his 'rocks' off on speed.

OvS

I was always partial to these. A lot of bang for the buck!

Personal Fav...

post-45836-1246490616_thumb.jpg

What a tw@t.... he's never going to make retirement

He needs to be on the track, or in jail, NOT ON THE ROADS.

Duce - the front lights-and-grill section look great; below that, and the sides, appear too bulky to me.

Here is my first picture of the Albatros DIII in Deep Burgundy as inspired by the Mustang.

She's still a work in progress - I'd like her upper wing surfaces even darker - very difficult,

not to loose the shades of the Lozenge fabric.

Looks like you're going to teach the French a lesson in making fine Burgundy

Looks sweet Olham

Yeah the original Challenger was trimmer

Chrysler's been going for a beefier look of late

Still looks nice compared to the mundane offerings of late

I can remember when I was a kid, I collected pop bottles to buy every issue of Hot Rod I could get my hands on. I read about these cars long before they ever hit the showroom. When they finally did, I was only 12 but I just HAD to ride my bike to the Dodge place to check them out. Factory hot rod. And the ultimate factory hot rod, The Hemi Superbird!

Edited by Cameljockey

Another good pic of the Challenger.

Edited by Olham

Can't believe it.. no comments?

You guys know how things work right? I have a bar and a crap load of booze... alas... I'm not much of a drinker. My inheritence.

Can't believe it.. no comments?

OK, I'll bite... what the hell is that thing? A car or a motorcycle with 4 wheels?!?!

OK, I'll bite... what the hell is that thing? A car or a motorcycle with 4 wheels?!?!

Probably the most fun/fastest thing would could ever drive.. sort of like a dune buggy with muscle and agility. You're right, I would say it is sort of a cross between the open feeling of a bike, but with the four wheel sliding ability of a sports car. Did you watch the driving video of it?.. pretty amazing. Why out of my price league though.. a toy for the rich. :sorry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfdYr71zSdM...feature=related

Edited by rabu