Sign in to follow this  
Jack Morris

Hi all I'm a Newbie

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Jack Morris I am 13 and I have been flying various flight sims for over 10 years (Thats right, since I was 3!). I have just purchased Wings over Vietnam (Running it on vista). I like it because of its versatality and extreme realism. With a bit of luck you should be seeing a few repaints from me,

Nice to meet you all,

Jack

Welcome to CA.

Welcome!!

Wow - since 3!! - mind you flight sims and home computers didnt exist when i was 3 - thats my excuse :)

welcome to CA

Welcome!!

Wow - since 3!! - mind you flight sims and home computers didnt exist when i was 3 - thats my excuse :)

And there was me thinking my Steam Powered IBM 286 AT 640K 20MB HD 5.25" FD with VGA was old... lol

286? HA! In my day, we didn't have these fancy x86 instruction sets! We had Pong with 2 knobs plugged into our TV and we liked it!!!

And there was me thinking my Steam Powered IBM 286 AT 640K 20MB HD 5.25" FD with VGA was old... lol

Try a second hand C64 with Jet 2.0 , FS2 , and Stealth Mission, all by Sublogic before M$ got their hands on FS.

Oh and welcome to CA.