Sign in to follow this  
Peeppu

I can´t start driving wit Ford-T and bicycle

Gentlemen please, how can I start driving wit Ford-T and bicycle? I can start the engine, but I don't know, how I can´t start driving these wheeled vehicles.

The Model 'T' responds to many different commands, but I no-longer remember the keys

The Top goes up and down

The Doors Work

Really? I didn't know that! Thanks!

rockets?

I know petrol is in short supply and all, but is that not a little drastic?

I did have trouble with the model T myself (the tyres seemed 'stuck in the mud') but I can't say whether it was the new graphics card or the latest patch that fixed that.

lol no just amazed no one has chosen rockets as a load out yet..

:) ok phew thought we'd failed miserably in the Easter egg department.

Oh heckno. Funny thing about the bike is that for the longest time I felt that with the overall emphasis on historic accuracy and being a sim and not a game that the dev team would not want such things to be brought to light in the forum. I tend to be a guy that goes a little outside the box and look to push things aound and see if they move, hehe. I know you guys have a great sense of humor thanks for that and all you've done for us.

Okay! Now I want to know!!

Could someone who drove the bike and the Model T

please put together the command keys here, and how to steer it etc.?

I don't brake. I use throttle. It's not perfection to operate either one. Just a lttle diversion and bit of fun.

Maybe in Phase 4 there'll be an option to start a career as a bicycle or Model T courier, who's job is to deliver mail and occasionally people to various locations. Or maybe go and pick up pilots who've been shot down behind the front and drive them back to homebase. :biggrin:

<cough> rockets <cough>

<cough> two-seater rear-facing gunner <cough>

:rofl:

Vott is goink on right here? Vee are trying to fight a world war, meine Herren!

So could you pleeze concentrate on your duties?!

Stick rocketz on a bicycle? Shall we later read, the new British Bike turns even

better zan a Sopwizz Camel? Is ziss a Kindergarten?!? Grumph! Steam!!

Stick rocketz on a bicycle? Shall we later read, the new British Bike turns even better zan a Sopwizz Camel? Is ziss a Kindergarten?!? Grumph! Steam!!

I've seen late-WW2 pics of German Volksturm bicycles armed with Panzerfausts. I think you're just jealous because the Brits thought of it 1st in WW1 :haha: .

But what I really want is a motorcycle with a sidecar, and the ability to take it out for a spin between campaign missions, while still in the campaign. Toss Nurse Gladys and a picnic basket of hard liquor in the sidecar, then tear off towards the front lines to watch the show. Watch the planes fly overhead and fight, watch the shelling and infantry assaults, all as a spectator. Then of course, once Nurse Gladys is all hot and bothered, off to the nearest hayloft.