Sign in to follow this  
Buffin

Added aircraft

Good day! I would like to thank the team OBS Software a very good job in the project OFF :clapping: .  I appreciate your efforts made in this flight simulator for the WW I. I am very grateful for every new addon in this project :good: .  The upcoming new type of airplane Fokker EV, is very nice.  But why this type of airplane? Will prepare new types of aircraft that are listed in dynamic campaign (when you create a new campaign) even though they are not yet included in the game? These types of aircraft that are not available in this game, interrupts the campaign. eg. :

Aircraft, which are not available are underlined

French Campaign

Esc 12 and 15 : Nie-10, Nie-11, Nie-17, Nie-23, Spad VII, Spad XIII

Esc 31             : Morane P., Nie-10, Nie-23

Other missing aircraft :  Farman, Caudron, BE12, Sopwith Dolphin, Fe2d, DH5, Nie-12, Nie-24, Nie-27, Nie-17B,                                                     Nie-17Bis, SE5, Fe8, Fokker EI + EII, Halberstadt D.III, Albatros DI, Pfalz DIII, etc., etc.

Of course, slowly and gradually. I'm sorry I bothered. Thank Buffo :drinks:  

Buffin, I'm sure this Dev-Team is so devoted to their baby OFF, that they will

develop all the missing craft, one after the other. It just takes time.

Do I have you in the OFF Pilots Map already? If not, please send me your

hometown and country, and I'll add you in there. Thanks!

• Like 1

Viss ein Luftschiff Zeppelin, I could even come for a visitt to Florida, Uncle Al,

ant bomb your favourite pumpkin out off der garden! Mmuahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

Buffin, I'm sure this Dev-Team is so devoted to their baby OFF, that they will

develop all the missing craft, one after the other. It just takes time.

Do I have you in the OFF Pilots Map already? If not, please send me your

hometown and country, and I'll add you in there. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I play only offline, so I do not know is if my initials to something you are. Sorry Buffo

Fokker EV was much further along than many other craft so will be the first. We only have 2 modellers at the moment (who do other things too) so takes a lot of time - we have been working on this for 5 years so we know what is missing, and we know what is required.. just time.

Fokker EV was much further along than many other craft so will be the first.  We only have 2 modellers at the moment (who do other things too) so takes a lot of time - we have been working on this for 5 years so we know what is missing, and we know what is required.. just time.

Okay, I understand that it is not now. I just wanted to know if I will keep working on the addon:drinks:

Thanks very much Buffo :good:

Buffo, the OFF Pilots Map has nothing to do with online games.

You find it above in the stickies. If you send me your town and

country, I'll add you in. Most people here play offline and are in there.

Okay, I understand that it is not now. I just wanted to know if I will keep working on the addon:drinks:

Thanks very much Buffo good.gif

Not only are the OFF Team woking on an add-on plane pack, they're working on P4 too

Could ask for public assistance, people outside your team who would be a rough 3D model and then the addon will be sent to the improvement and add to future addons.  Something similar to the beta mod for IL-2. But it was only my suggestion that we become less work. :no: Buffo

I have to say that I am always surprised by the number of people who request a "Zeppelin" in WW1 aero sims.

I'm all about giving people what they want but for me, personally, it would be dead last on the list

after every other possible aircraft has been done. A matter of taste and interest I suppose.

To each his own though!

Someone mentioned that Phase 1 had a Zeppelin? If some has a screenshot handy I would be curious to see it.

I have to say that I am always surprised by the number of people who request a "Zeppelin" in WW1 aero sims.

I'm all about giving people what they want but for me, personally, it would be dead last on the list

after every other possible aircraft has been done. A matter of taste and interest I suppose.

To each his own though!

Someone mentioned that Phase 1 had a Zeppelin? If some has a screenshot handy I would be curious to see it.

Duke

here is the zepplin we use in mp....it will extract to a foldr called zepplin_l30,,,just copy that over to your aircraft directory and you can see for yourself what it looks like

will only leave this file up for a couple days so i wont tie up my storage space

ZeppelinL30.rar

These OBD boys, are sticklers for detail and the proper detail. Which is why, that plan can never be. They may be slow, but it's worth waiting for

I think you don't understand me. I thought that someone creates a (rough) version of any outstanding addon aircraft and sends the team OBD and they we'll have those details. Just OBD team should always be the last word and finished details on the new addon would be the official patches.  It was just my opinion guys how to reduce the work and time. Last modification to the addon would make the team OBD. :cool:

I think you don't understand me. I thought that someone creates a (rough) version of any outstanding addon aircraft and sends the team OBD and they we'll have those details. Just OBD team should always be the last word and finished details on the new addon would be the official patches.  It was just my opinion guys how to reduce the work and time. Last modification to the addon would make the team OBD. :cool:

It is not possible to work like that from models sent in, too many variations, they will not be designed in the same way we use, so may need conversion, renaming, relinking, retexturing whatever.. always a lot of work for us. Also there is a lot of work to add a craft, correct dates, squadrons, locations, aces, Flight model, skins, adding into the manager.

We have had over 20 modellers who wanted to do craft, tried to learn and partially did something, then left. Too much work and it's not something you can spend the odd hour doing, you have to spend a lot of time and commit to get things done in time. Too much for most people.