Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Pwned!~

OLE!

Hi! (I'm Ed Winchester!)

I like Bwild's pic better than Fates', if it were only for those tights wearing ********* who think it is a fair sport

to "fight bulls". A medieval custom which should be abolished, one of many in which animals are harmed

without any neccessity.

Amen, have a nice weekend!

Muesli

Edited by Muesli

Hi! (I'm Ed Winchester!)

I like Bwild's pic better than Fates', if it were only for those tights wearing ********* who think it is a fair sport

to "fight bulls". A medieval custom which should be abolished, one of many in which animals are harmed

without any neccessity.

Muesli

It´s some more complex than it. Mainly, it´s far from being, exactly, sport.

The brave bulls are grown only for that, and spend the whole life well treated, as racing horses. It´s not a matter of making the animal suffer, something wich, if happens, would encourage the crowd against the "Matador" (Killer Bullfighter), but of giving him some kind of "honorable" death, a chance to show what is he made of, and so for the bullfighter. I think it is a better way to die than electroshocked, and grown as farm animal. However, if we are to discuss it, we should do it on another, specifically created thread

Edited by macelena

Hi! (I'm Ed Winchester!)

without any neccessity.

Muesli

I would suggest Hemingway's "Death In The Afternoon" as a primer into the world of bullfighting.