Sign in to follow this  
Kulbit80

Adding hud aim ring for bombs in F-117A.

There is nothing on hud when i take common bombs (not LGB, but mk.83,CBU,Rockeye...) - I mean it's like in cage mode. I'm asking about F-117A by Marcfighters(i think) that was added to Op.Desert Storm. Want to add normal aim bomb ring. Any suggestions?

Guest rscsjsuso5

suggestion don't know if it will solve your problem try downloading natofighters 1-4 don't know which one but find aircraft f-117a and port/switch modify the cockpit/avionic info it might solve your problem.

the only f-117a is from column5 natofighters .

enjoy.

Why would you need one??? Nighthawks, operationally only carry PGMs. So all you need is the laser degingator (built in), and the LGBs.

It's set up how it's supposed to be.

wrench

kevin stein

the only f-117a is from column5 natofighters .

enjoy.

Wrong, its in the DS mod and ported over to the Nato fighters mod. Same plane.

F-117 carried LGB's only.

Ok, you're both right (Wrench & Dave). But i read some articles that shows strange armament: 2xMavericks or 2xHARM; even also 2xSidewinders?! But the most authentic sources are unequivocal: only LGB's. But my problem was ODS patch 1 which changed payload: "Modified F-117's to carry "dumb bomb" versions of GBU-27's so the AI will drop on targets". So if i've got normal bombs, i just wanted to use them precisely... But now i changed my mind. Thanks for replys.

Ok, you're both right (Wrench & Dave). But i read some articles that shows strange armament: 2xMavericks or 2xHARM; even also 2xSidewinders?! But the most authentic sources are unequivocal: only LGB's. But my problem was ODS patch 1 which changed payload: "Modified F-117's to carry "dumb bomb" versions of GBU-27's so the AI will drop on targets". So if i've got normal bombs, i just wanted to use them precisely... But now i changed my mind. Thanks for replys.

Yes, because the AI doesn't use LGB's correctly. If you (the player) are flying the aircraft, you should go in and manually change your loadout so you are carrying a real LGB. I don't have the ODS readme handy, but I think it said that...

If you change the AI bombs to GPS instead of LGBs, then you'll get better results. I made that correction and got better results.