Sign in to follow this  
Winder

OFF Addon #1 will contain.....

Wondering if this add on with the features especially like ground traffic will tax our lower end systems? I am about at my lilmit now and it will be a couple of years before I dare say I could use and afford a new computer.

Wondering if this add on with the features especially like ground traffic will tax our lower end systems? I am about at my lilmit now and it will be a couple of years before I dare say I could use and afford a new computer.

I assume there will be options to turn it down or Off Ras

Well, there wont be many skins for the Razor... only 36 of them entered combat duties in the last weeks of the war.

And, to think..I was worried about them Olham!! :rofl:

The Nieuports will be great-- I've missed the 24 after RB3d became out of date. The personalized skin function looks great too-- another RB3d touch. I'm looking forward to this and will get it as soon as it comes out.

this will hopefully turn out to be wonderful!!

two areas that i would love to see improved if possible.. more information concerning ground strikes and claims for them, kills of hangers, rail depots, etc.. it seems bombers can plug away at enemy airfields and railstations.. but we dont get more than a bomb statistic..

second,.. would be something different than just a black screen when your killed.. maybe a bunch of lads around the piano singing something inspiring in your memory.. here is an example of a good RFC song from the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy4e0P6DNWw&feature=related please see 7:31 for my example..

besides that im sure everything else will be wonderful!!

Cheers everyone,

Blue :drinks:

Widowmaker: Well, there wont be many skins for the Razor... only 36 of them

entered combat duties in the last weeks of the war.

And, to think..I was worried about them Olham!!

Don't know where you got that from, but it's wrong, or better: uncomplete.

If there where 36 craft entering service in the last weeks of war, they must have been the

Fokker with the improved wing - the Fokker D VIII.

But you forget the first version - the Fokker E.V, which entered service in July, August 1918.

And don't worry - I'll only need ONE of them to reap the Camels! :cool:

That will become hard final days of war for the RFC.

Edited by Olham

Dear developers,

As it stands, I'm vaguely creeped-out by how much I like this sim. And you mean to feed this with further content!?

Seriously, I had been convinced that the virginal delights of Red Baron One could never be rekindled. OFF demonstrates that I was mistaken.

But whatever. Add content, enhance existing content - I'll buy it every time.

Greg S

I'm looking forward to the DH5 for two reasons: first that I can fly through the war in 24 Sqn, and it may be a better aircraft in OFF than it was in reality as it has good upward vision with the backstaggered top wing.

I also hate Christmas, partly because it's my birthday

I'm looking forward to the DH5 for two reasons: first that I can fly through the war in 24 Sqn, and it may be a better aircraft in OFF than it was in reality as it has good upward vision with the backstaggered top wing.

I also hate Christmas, partly because it's my birthday

LOL!!!

I feel your pain... I'm 23 Dec... I used to get robbed too!!! I was scheduled for Xmas day, but someone shut down the 'bar' early, so I had to 'leave'. :drinks:

Edited by OvS