Sign in to follow this  
HotNess

oohhh i got it !

<throws bucket of cold water over thread>

Steady on chaps: let's see a bit of stiff upper lip.

"cause there isn't ONE British craft, that was beautiful."

Sopwiths Pup and Triplane, you heathen...

Holy Moly! OvS - I wouldn't go that far. Vomit colour? Perhaps camel s**t green? Cows**t green? - but never vomit colour!

And seriously now - I would fly her, if in a British squadron. Think, she was a very fast bitch with a good turn.

Nessy, if I may use that: the craft in your shopping center at Farnborough should be an S.E.5 (only got a small pic in the web).

LOL! I love stoking Guos!! :) Yes, the Se5a is a sweet plane, especially the Viper, but like every plane, it has it's strengths and weaknesses.

As Udet showed us, in the proper hands... every plane is a deadly weapon.

Cowsh&t green... I don't know... it's more like moldy, kinda... smelly.. looking.. old... now if you painted it a nice Autum lozenge, like the Aviatik Berg... now we're talkin' baby!!! That's hot!! :rofl:

OvS

Edited by OvS

Welcome to the virtual skies of BHaH racindriver 1, it's a pleasure to have you with us Madam. As to flying for the Hun...well...we all make mistakes. :smile:

Now about the SE5a: tis a fine plane and that's the truth, but it's no Camel.

Cheers!

Lou

Sopwiths Pup and Triplane, you heathen...

Your bucket of cold water was a good idea, mighty - I see clearly now!

But I won't say more about the Pup or the Triplane now.

Only so much: I have a friend in England - and he also has a funny taste. :grin:

Try multiplayer online. You won't regret it!drinks.gif

It makes no difference if you can write your name in the snow, or need to squat to tinkle, death is the great equalizer.

There goes the neighbourhood! :nea:

best

nio

Tch! I don't believe it - UncleAl, the big charming boy! Only you can get away with this, Unc !

It's non other than an SE5a in the Shopping Centre RD (I have seen it many times too..Lived in Guildford for Years)

Indoor biplane

It's non other than an SE5a in the Shopping Centre RD (I have seen it many times too..Lived in Guildford for Years)

Indoor biplane

Guildford...I went ther once and couldnt even afford the parking lol , its amazing how i sat under it so much and i never took much notice lol x

xx v xx

Guildford...I went ther once and couldnt even afford the parking lol , its amazing how i sat under it so much and i never took much notice lol x

xx v xx

Thats one of the reason's I moved North...best thing I ever did!..I wouldn't go back down South if you paid me!

There is No Blood in OFF, however you will hear the pilot scream when you hit him, if you're close enough, that is !

We discussed this a long time ago and agreed at that moment, that the horror of seeing the plane burst into flames, crumble like paper, or fall to pieces should be plenty of gore to get the point across. Anyone that needs to see more than that should be checked into a hospital.

OvS