Sign in to follow this  
WildAnimal

Need F-5E Tiger II for SF2

I really need an F5e Tiger II for my Strike Fighters 2 Combo 2009 game.

Anyone know of one working?

Seriously it's not hard, it's just alot of copying, pasting, and editing. Takes about ten minutes.

it is extremely easy to do wildanimal. you can get most any jet flyable in 10 mins. if you want to change the skins or adjust weapons loadouts and such it takes a little longer. and if you want to post it on here take a bit of time to make sure all adjustments have been made.just follow the advice in the Knowledge Base and you will be fine.

Yeah, it's piss easy to do. Follow the guides to adding aircraft to the second gen series in the knowledge base like the esteemed EJ has linked you above and you'll realise it actually takes longer to fart than to add aircraft.

Yeah, it's piss easy to do. Follow the guides to adding aircraft to the second gen series in the knowledge base like the esteemed EJ has linked you above and you'll realise it actually takes longer to fart than to add aircraft.

Yes but it seems im to stupid to understand much about it, sadly. Maybe i just could pay someone to do it hehe :-)

If you can post on a forum, you already have the skill set and time to be able to adapt a 3rd party aircraft for the SF2 series from SF1. The only real excuse you have is not being able to read and understand the english language fluently. Otherwise, all it takes is reading and experimenting.

FC

Its the old rule: If you want something, then do it yourself, or wait till you become old.

For a start, have you actually tried it in Series 2? It might just work out of the box!

If not, I refer you to my learned colleagues above....

Yes but it seems im to stupid to understand much about it, sadly. Maybe i just could pay someone to do it hehe :-)

Dude it's about copy-paste and maybe some minor plain text file editing :rofl: