Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

There is no plan B

Damn, that actually looks good! Perhaps a little excessive for the A-team (shooting down jets from a parachuting APC?), but at least they kept the characters, catch phrases (I hope), intro and the van the same.

The A Team was over the top as a show to begin with so it doesn't surprise me they are shooting down a plane like that. :lol: I loved it as a kid. I am keeping a cautious eye on this one and the remake of "The Karate Kid" as the trailer for that looked good, even though the kid is in China.......learning Kung Fu.....blink.gif

Edited by USAFMTL
Thread edited to be on track.

I do have a complaint though. I thought Bruce Willis was going to play Hannibal? Don't get me wrong, I like Liam Neeson but man, Bruce would of been a bad ass Hannibal. I guess we will see this fall when its out on DVD.

Bruce Willis - Hannibal (I couldn´t figure out any other)

Greg Kinnear - Phoenix

Woody Harrelson - Murdock (I said he would score as mad guy, no one listened to me, then he did zombieland, oh too late)

I´m not sure about who would play Mr.Ts part, Ice Cube was the first name wich came to me but...i guess they made it fine with that one

To summarise my opinion about the cast in two words: Jessica Biel!!

You can say i´m as simple as Sam the Simple, but c´mon, Jessica Biel!!

boredom.gif Another remake ............. Yaaaaaaaaaaawwn!! Just proves most peoples' view that the scriptwriters in 21st century Hollywood have the creativity of Arse Water. Although I must admit that I am just a tad curious as to who'll be playing dastardly Colonel Decker. I suppose nobody'll be getting killed in this version either Edited by Ultramax

I suppose nobody'll be getting killed in this version either

That´s why the predator, i guess

I suppose nobody'll be getting killed in this version either

I remember at least 1 character being killed in the original A-Team sh

Edited by shotdown