Sign in to follow this  
sambo

New Flight Sim!

HELLO ALL, just thought you might like to know about this new flight sim! It sure sounds like its going to be the most realistic game ever made, you can fly the A-10 F-15 or F-16 anywere and all over the whole world. check out this sim at http://www.fighterops.com/ Its just to good for me to tell it all !!!!

Lets hope they just won't can it as they did with Falcon OIR... :rolleyes:

Edited by JayJay

yup lets hope they dont can it. But I am very reluctant to believe that they are gonna have a flyable demo/retail gold game out by Q4 2004. takes along time to get something of the magnitude that they are describing. Falcon 4.0 took 4 years, not to mention aeyes response stating really detailed cockpits take upwards of 6 months. so Lets see what happens. They lost some major brownie points from me with the cancellation of FALCON OIR was very upset about that. So its debatable if ill ever buy anything from them or let alone atari ( getting to be bungholes like MS and theyre ability to foul up every potentially fantastic project with their financial bungling of "Its ours and we say what u can do with it even if we dont wanna do anything with the code " behavior". wasteful use of falcon 4.0 code. LIMAC doesnt even come close to what falcon 4.0 was or ever will be if u ask me.

Then again thats just my opinion, i could be wrong - Dennis Miller

Darkpresence

Terrain masking or not? For some reason the lack of it in F4 killed my sense of immersion.

Gyre

ambitious project by the sound of it.

... and not completely without humor:

Q: Who is GenAvSims and what is the history of them?

A: GenAvSims is a privately owned company who wishes to remain anonymous.

from the FAQ

thnak u for giving us the info

any pics from the sim? models,terrain etc..

btw.. they just updated their website