Sign in to follow this  
exhausted

I Posted This at the Thirdwire Forums

Gentlemen of Combat Ace,

Please review this and show Thirdwire our resolve as a community to see the series grow out into something even more powerful then it is now.

http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7304&p=45465#p45465

If you don't agree, then it's just not meant to be, but I am happy just to try.

Thanks,

Oscar, aka Exhausted

Good idea the worse he could say is no.

Good idea the worse he could say is no.

No is what I expect, but we have to keep trying.

:)

I think, while its important to try and keep your target market happy, that there are so many things TK could improve or add into the game that it would be impossible to please everyone. Maybe (if he has the intention of improving the game based on users feedback) then he should put up a poll on the TW forums and see where that takes us.

At the moment, I think the TW sims at their baseline level. TK has built a sturdy game engine with the best game moddability I have seen in a sim (or 'lite' sim as he prefers to call it grin.gif )Things can only get better from here

Mike

I have posted on that thread. I think it's a great idea. We have to make TK say yes..........not no. :salute:

All those suggestions sound great. Unfortunately, many of us have grown accustomed to hearing no or just plain ol' silence in regards to requests for expansion of the game. My two requests (helo FM and A2G turrets) will most likely be in the no category until I've shelled out the purchase price for every game until SF5 or later.

Don't lose heart though, I'm always wrong.

He's stubborn as hell and never strays from his vision of the game.

Sorry exhausted, maybe I shouldn't have tried to help your cause by getting involved. lol Seems I have the reverse midas touch. oops.gif

Yeah but hey - hes still in business - and im sure he will try to implement as much as he can in the coming years (if he keeps the enthusiasm that is)

Im also sure the list of new features must be flipping long by now - everyone wants this that and the other so your gotta be patient. Maybe he will change his mind, maybe he will surprise you.......will see. :ok: