Sign in to follow this  
DarthRevan

Viggen, Draken and Tunnan

It´s not much work to convert gen 1 planes to gen2.

some ini edits (userlist.ini creation for multiple country use, loadout.ini & data.ini).

and of course the folder structure has to be modified.

I think there is an post in the sf2 knowledgebase about converting gen1 planes to gen2...

Also don't forget J-32 Lansen by Timmy, here at CombatAce.

Also J-21 over at the A-Team's place. SAAB J's are some of the most beauty-birds in all SF.

If you haven't seen it, now you have: 1960s pre-ABBA girl Agnetha and SAAB Drakens...

~> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yINoi3zS6VU

Cool vid!

Didn't understand a word, but with a beautiful blonde and afterburning aircraft, I understand

it well enough!

:grin:

Spinners converted a couple of Drakens to 2 gen. (what-if's with RAF skins). Maybe question of adding Swedish skins and Agneta as a pilot??

I absolutely love the SAAB's. Time and again the Swedes - with a total of only 8 million people-

succeeded in producing advanced, formidable, top class combat planes within budget and spot on time, in other words first class management too. good.gif.

I love the F104 too, but a couple of J35's - maybe J79 engined- would have been a good choice for our KLu ........

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

Haha that video is so funny. Music sure had its own taste back in the days.

Hey there are actually 9 million of us today :P hehehe. Many over here in Sweden feel that the JAS39 has been a waste of tax money since not many countrys want to buy it. It has been shown in tests that the JAS39 is more effective than the F16 and more cost effective but everyone wants to buy the F16. Sure the F16 is combatproven but hey give us a chance, yeah im talking about you Brazil :cool: And not to mention our neighbours Norway. :drinks:

Haha that video is so funny. Music sure had its own taste back in the days.

Hey there are actually 9 million of us today :P hehehe. Many over here in Sweden feel that the JAS39 has been a waste of tax money since not many countrys want to buy it. It has been shown in tests that the JAS39 is more effective than the F16 and more cost effective but everyone wants to buy the F16. Sure the F16 is combatproven but hey give us a chance, yeah im talking about you Brazil cool.gif And not to mention our neighbours Norway. drinks.gif

The trouble buying Swedish stuff is often that offset orders may be a problem, as well as export licenses of US parts used by SAAB and last but not least the standarisation within NATO as well as the economic ties with the US. As for the Gripen, I guess that buying foreign hardware would have been a greater waste of tax money (matter of employment too)

With the video of Agneta in mind I can imagine that in the mean time you are with 9 million Swedes....... ("up, up, up.." could mean a lot)heat.gif

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk