Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

? plaaf mig29

Guest rscsjsuso5

very interesting photo found it at insky forum of a chinese mig 29 , my question is was the mig used for experimental purposes only ?

any weblinks would be helpful

thanks

post-46688-12667452705803.jpg

I agree, but some people get a kick out of it. Just do a search, I'm sure you'll find tonnes of PS images of aircraft in different markings of air forces that don't use them. There are a special group of people who simply LOVE making 'real' photos of IRIAF F-16s for example. More often than not it's to start BS rumors and exaggerating threats (like with the Jerusalem Post in recent years reporting that 250 Su-27s, then Su-30s, now J-10s being sold to the IRIAF) or it's just conspiracy theorist crap.

Case in point:

http://dailylark.blogspot.com/2007/11/xian-h-8-chinese-stealth-bomber.html

Super secret "H-8" Bomber of the PLAAF... or a B-2??

(Considering the H-8 Bomber was supposed to be an enlarged H-6 with podded engines and was a design that was canceled in early 70s).

I mean, I've heard of the PLAAF evaluating the Mig-29. They've done that with quite a few Russian aircraft, the Mig-23 and Mig-31 spring to mind. But I've never seen concrete proof...

Edited by Say What?!

Oooo now that picky looks familiar... err hang on that looks suspicously like a design for the B-2 going back oooo about 30 years... and as to the Nanotechnology next they will say it has a plasma coating... ooops been reading too much Dale Brown again...

Check the bottom of the engine and the offset in the tail section...looks like this MiG has had finer days...

Why?

Because currently, there are no military applications of nanotechnology and stealth currently and won't be for quite some time.

Edited by Say What?!

It's all Spinner's fault..........dntknw.gif

Hou doe,

Derk

It's all Spinner's fault..........dntknw.gif

Hou doe,

Derk

Sure LOL