Sign in to follow this  
Hasse Wind

Escadrilles 15 and 102 missing their Nupe 11s

Yesterday I was again browsing through squadrons and found two French Escadrilles with missing aircraft. Escadrille 15 is equipped with the N.11 from 19th March 1916 to 2nd July 1916, but the manager tells me the craft is not available yet. Same thing is affecting Escadrille 102 from 19th June 1916 to 15th July 1916.

Could some of you gentlemen be so kind and check this, so that I know this is a bug and not some glitch in my OFF only, and that OBD can fix it with a patch some day? Thanks. :cool:

Yesterday I was again browsing through squadrons and found two French Escadrilles with missing aircraft. Escadrille 15 is equipped with the N.11 from 19th March 1916 to 2nd July 1916, but the manager tells me the craft is not available yet. Same thing is affecting Escadrille 102 from 19th June 1916 to 15th July 1916.

Could some of you gentlemen be so kind and check this, so that I know this is a bug and not some glitch in my OFF only, and that OBD can fix it with a patch some day? Thanks. :cool:

Hi Hasse Wind,

Funnily enough 'Shred' and me spoke yesterday about possibly filling in missing N.11 aircraft skins. The originals were created by Rabu, but not all of the squads or aces were represented. We're nearly done updating, and adding to, the Sopwith Pup skins so maybe can hit this next?

That's probably a bug Hasse in the squad data or manager possibly. N11 should be always available if it's listed as we do have a N11 :)

i.e. It should be available even without skins (default is used if no squad skin is made yet).

It is a bug and I will endevour to fix soon... but the problem is I am now running P4 on my rig, so to fix and test will take some time - so no promises when!

Apologies for that.

WM

It is a bug and I will endevour to fix soon... but the problem is I am now running P4 on my rig, so to fix and test will take some time - so no promises when!

Apologies for that.

WM

and i always thought the devs are wearing white coats and are surrounded by 50 different rigs like the evil guys in various james bond movies... cool.gif

and i always thought the devs are wearing white coats and are surrounded by 50 different rigs like the evil guys in various james bond movies... cool.gif

Well white coat maybe - we can afford them....

:-)

WM

Well, Creaghorn, who knows - perhaps Winder had to give up his house for developing OFF.

So he might be working under slightly difficult conditions right know - but absolutely dedicated of course!

rofl.gif

I've just snorkled my coffee all over my monitor.

Maybe that was the guy who invented laptop PCs. :rofl:

Anyway, thanks for looking into this devs. And don't let such a minor bug delay the development of P4! :grin: