Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Loungin' With The Kittens.

We have a two-story barn on the property next to our house. The top floor of it is where my wife keeps our rescued kittens and cats. This morning, I went over to visit with them. Really is a treat to spend time, watching them play.

Navy Chief

OMG !!!

hehe :lol:

they look very cute :D

They look all cute and cuddly, but you know they were thinking "hmmm, how do we eat this guy?" :D

Apparently he has no problem getting Pu##$!....

J/K....

Nice shot NC

<C>

Fates

Hey Fates,

Yeah, I was going to title my post, "Playin' with the pussies".

But I didn't. Heh, heh....

NC

great picture.

I love cats as well. I have two myself.

We will sooon have to open a forum dedicated to pets if this trend continues. Not that i would mind.

Biohaz: Flightsims & Pets

Lol, good pic NC. Im not a huge cat fan but Ive a cat I found as a tiny kitten wimpering in the bushes at school several years ago that I didnt have the heart to leave for the coyotes. Of course, I couldnt pawn him off on anyone at school, youd think at least ONE of thoase women teachers would have a soft spot, but despite all my best heartstring pulls they refused. Sooooo, I brought the little blabbermouth home. Wasnt thrilled at first, I never heard a cat talk so much. Then there was the dishes in the drainer one night... But at a year old, he was still alive and well so I named him Isaiah because he came out of the wilderness like an old Bible prophet and had a LOT to say, hehe. Now about 6 years later, Ive actually grown fond of the rascal now. My plans to put a perch colored sweater on him, thread a large hook thru the sweater, and use him as Pike bait in Montana have been put on hold... ;) :D :P

NC,

The first thought that rolled through my head after viewing that pic was "for heaven's sake don't move or roll over!" :)

I have a 7-year-old "tuxedo" cat named London. She is very near and dear to everyone's heart in my family. Even my Mother and Brother in-law, whom are both allergic to pet hair, enjoy her company and short-lived bursts of friskiness.

Naturally, there are stories and history to boot, but I think I'll wait for GD's Official Cat Forum to open up before typing more. :P

Navychief.

You look just as happy as the kittens--my wife loved the pic and wants me to put up a picture of our cat here. You certainly have many cats and a Cat to take care of, too.

Nick