I have a problem I'm trying to use the F-4N from WoE in SF2E but when I try to start from the Runway the F-4N has sunk through the runway and when I try to take off pieces is flying off my plane when the plane starts to climb through the runway and when I finally gets airborne my engines is on fire

i've had similar problems trying to convert the F-4D LORAN. was so distracted by the tail sitting IN the runway i dont even remember if the towel bar was there. i also remember F-4N not even showing up for me last year. wasn't sure what was up but keep forgetting to ask about it. the F-4S works decently tho.

I have a problem I'm trying to use the F-4N from WoE in SF2E but when I try to start from the Runway the F-4N has sunk through the runway and when I try to take off pieces is flying off my plane when the plane starts to climb through the runway and when I finally gets airborne my engines is on fire

There is no F-4N in WOE but the add-on F-4N you are using is probably calling out for the stock WOE F-4B LOD but is getting the new F-4B LOD from SF2E.

Yes, you NEED to have the original LODs extracted from 1st Gen sims placed in the F-4Ns main folder. IIRC, this is true for the 2 F-4S (s and s-late) as well

wrench

kevin stein

You'll need to extract the pieces from WOV. These are the files you need:

f-4b_1_holes.tga

f-4b_2_holes.tga

f-4b_3_holes.tga

f-4b_4_holes.tga

f-4b_5_holes.tga

f-4b_2_shredded.tga

f-4b_3_shredded.tga

f-4b_4_shredded.tga

f-4b.lod

f-4b_lod002.lod

f-4b_lod003.lod

f-4b_lod004.lod

f-4b_lod005.lod

f-4b_shadow.shd

...plus if you check the f-4n_cockpit.ini it calls for the f-4e_cockpit.lod file so you'll also need to extract all the f-4e cockpit files & the f-4j_radar.bmp, f-4j_radarppi.bmp and f-4j_rwr.bmp.

I hope this helps.

Edited by FastCargo
What part of emailing copyrighted files sounds good on an open forum?

For the N, just use the stock B cockpit of your chocie (irrc, there's 2), and the S use the Js. Much quicker and easier.

wrench

kevin stein

• Dislike 1